|Manufacturer reference||treat pouch sport|
|Product Dimensions||17.78 x 6.35 x 12.7 cm; 181.44 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Paw Lifestyles – Dog Treat Training Pouch – Easily Carries Pet Toys, Kibble, Treats – Built-in Poop Bag Dispenser – 3 Ways to Wear – Grey
Enhance your purchase
- Easily stores kibble, toys & treats - The convenient drawstring securely holds in generous amounts of dog training treats, accessories, and dog toys. Enjoy the easy to clean bright green lining which makes it simple to spot pet treats right when you need them. Perfect for dog training at the park!
- Keeps you prepared - You’ll love the convenient built in dog poop bag holder so your dog waste bags are ready right when you need them. Quickly grab your favorite dog training clicker from one of the 2 convenient d-rings while obedience training with your pup.
- 3 easy ways to wear - Choose to wear using the removable 48" adjustable waistband, removable shoulder strap, or strong metal belt clip. Made of lightweight weatherproof nylon fabric that keeps your dog treats dry while on those fun early morning walks with your doggy.
- Store your stuff - Safely store your smartphone, money or keys in the two zippered pouches or front mesh netting while taking a stroll with your doggie. This ultimate dog treat bag has it all!
- 100% money back guarantee + great gift idea - Love your new dog treat pouch or your money back! We guarantee your complete satisfaction. Also great for puppy training classes + dog trainer approved. Click add to cart now!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Finally, the perfect dog treat training pouch for all active dog lovers! This All-In-One lightweight training bag adds a new level of freedom & enjoyment when taking your dog on a walk or a trip to the dog park to train and socialize with other dogs. It's dog training like you never experienced before!
Do you love getting active outside with your pup but hate having to clumsily search for treats when your dog needs a quick reward? With the Paw Lifestyles Dog Treat Pouch, you can focus more on your dog and not having to search everywhere for treats or toys! This innovative feature rich pouch attaches securely around your waist, belt, or shoulder giving you access to dog treats and kibble right when you need them.
Our unique intelligently designed pet treat pouch features a perfectly sized storage compartment to carry your dogs favorite snacks, toys, kibble, and accessories. Easily pull the drawstring to securely close or open the top of the pouch to keep your items secure. You'll also LOVE the added BONUS dog poop bag dispenser that gives you a fresh doggy waste bag right when you need it most. Simply tie off your waste bag and hang on one of the two handy D-rings or use to hang your clicker!
The Paw Lifestyles Dog Training Pouch is constructed of lightweight rugged nylon that stands up to sun, rain & snow like a champ. It’s also great for storing your keys, phone, or cash in one of the zippered pockets or front mesh netting. You will absolutely love it! Order one for yourself and a couple more for your favorite K9 owners today!
Why You'll Love It!
Easy to clean
Quickly access treats
3 ways to wear
Built in dog waste bag dispenser
Stores your smartphone, keys, cash
Perfect for dog and puppy training classes
100% money back guarantee
USA based company and amazing service
Click ‘Add to Cart’ to buy now!
Makes A great gift!
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Apparently, she was right about the smelly treats. As soon as we got to the beach, several dogs swarmed around me, nosing my pouch. It was actually thrilling to walk down the beach feeling like I had hordes of canine admirers pursuing me, like the Beatles running from screaming fans in old film clips.
Dogs would gather around me, begging for a treat, and after asking their humans if it was okay, I would give them one. Some of the dogs were a bit insistent, but most of them asked nicely and waited for me to treat them. But then, as I was walking further down the beach, I felt a tug at my pouch and saw that one dog was ripping into the pouch and helping himself. Two other dogs came up and joined the feeding frenzy.
In an effort to keep my new pouch from being ripped to shreds, I pulled away, but the first dog wouldn’t let go. In the tumult, I ended up down in the sand. When I pulled the remaining treats out of my ripped pouch, the ripper dog chomped on my finger trying to get them.
The rude dog’s owner came along and called his beast off. In lieu of an apology, he said, “You brought treats to Dog Beach? Rookie mistake!” It really came as no surprise that the dick dog’s owner was also a dick.
I adore dogs, and through my love for them, I have found it easy to forgive them and all their quirks, their good and bad behavior, as just dogs being dogs. I’ve lately found it helpful to apply that same attitude toward people. When someone is annoying and, say, doesn’t apologize for their dog ripping my new pouch, it helps me to think of their a-hole behavior as just humans being humans.
I can’t control what my others among my own feral primate species do, but I can accept that some people will be jerks, and I can try to not be one of them. Though, I suspect some humans might benefit from some good training, and some may do well with a muzzle...and a shock collar. 🤪
Édit: after a few weeks of usage it’s completely destroyed. The seams didn’t last long and the material is cheap. Had to throw it in the garbage completely useless.