Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ S$20.00 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Peet's Coffee Major Dickason's Blend, Dark Roast Ground Coffee, 20 oz
- MAJOR DICKASON'S BLEND: Conceived by Mr. Peet and his most discerning customer, Major Dickason’s Blend has become the coffee that epitomizes the rich, flavorful taste of Peet’s. Flavor notes: Incomparable world blend, rich, complex, and full-bodied
- OBSESSED WITH FRESH: From the beginning, Peet's Coffee has roasted the best coffee beans we can find with quality in mind. We also care for the communities that grow & harvest those beans, because coffee is better when it is grown & sourced responsibility
- BREW LIKE THE BEST: Brewing the best cup of coffee starts with finding your favorite roast or blend. Whole beans or ground coffee, dark, medium or light, single origin or a blend? Try a variety & find the best brew for the morning mug or afternoon pickup
- LIGHT, MEDIUM & DARK ROAST: Brew a pot of Peet's ground or whole bean coffee in a blend & roast perfect for your tastes. Light roast coffees are mild & smooth, medium roast coffees are smooth & aromatic, while dark roast coffees are smoky & full bodied
- COMPARE WITH: Eight O'clock, Vitascope, illy, Folgers, Organic Coffee Co., Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Koffee Kult, Copper Moon, Community Coffee, Kauai Coffee, Kicking Horse Coffee, Ethical Bean Coffee, Don Tomas Coffee, Caza Trail Coffee, Hygge Coffee Co.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
100% Arabica Coffee
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
THE PURSUIT OF PERFECTION: Alfred Peet was renowned for achieving perfection through his blends. His secret? Bringing together coffees so exceptional, each could stand on its own. For unparalleled complexity and nuance, look no further than our signature blends.
How to Brew the Perfect Pot of Peet's:
- Start with freshly roasted, freshly ground beans.
- Measure 2 tablespoons (10 grams) for each 6 ounces of water.
- Use fresh, cold, filtered water for brewing.
- Enjoy your coffee within 30 minutes for the best taste.
- Store unused coffee in an opaque, airtight container.
Major Dickason's: A Deeply Roasted and Immensely Satisfying Blend
20 oz. Ground Coffee
Conceived by one of the first Peetniks and refined by Mr. Peet himself, Major Dickason's Blend is rich, smooth, and complex, with a very full body and multi-layered character. Major Dickason's combines the best origin coffees from the world's premier growing regions, each imparting its distinctive regional characteristics while still effortlessly rounding into a smooth, balanced cup. This coffee comes pre-ground for quick and easy brewing.
World’s Top Growing Regions
Only the finest beans from the world’s top coffee growing regions – sourced strictly from high elevations with rich, volcanic soil – are good enough to make it into a cup of Peet’s.
The Original Craft Coffee
Alfred Peet began the American coffee revolution over 50 years ago in Berkeley, CA. We’ve remained true to his unrelenting commitment to quality, allowing us to promise something you just can’t get anywhere else: The perfect cup.
Only the Finest Beans
Our coffee team works tirelessly to ensure only the highest quality beans become Peet’s Coffee. Since 1966 we’ve been cultivating trusted, long-term relationships with growers in the world’s top coffee growing regions.
Peet’s Roast – Uniquely Rich
We have 9 roasters, with an average tenure of over 13 years. They are true artisans, roasting each coffee individually, in small batches, by hand…not a computer. The end result is a rich, bold roast that is uniquely Peet’s.
Obsessed with Freshness
Fresh beans make a great cup of Peet’s, so we obsess about it. We roast to order each night, and our roast date is on every bag to make sure you have the freshest coffee possible.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star 49% (49%)||49%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 51% (51%)||51%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I wouldn't call the newest incarnation of this blend bitter, but it is a tiny bit acidic. To balance the acidity, I usually put 2 scoops of Peet's French Roast in for a fuller body and smoothness. For me. that's the perfect cup as I love full-bodied, strong, but low acidity coffees that have a richness to them.
I have read the reviews about receiving a stale bag after receiving one for the first time last week (use by date was only 6 days away and roast date was in the Fall of 2017). I would advise anyone going through Prime to just chat with them about this instead of negative comments. They have wonderful customer service reps who will take care of the matter. It would be a shame if this is the first time you tried the Major Dickason's Blend and didn't enjoy a fresh, robust cup. While not my favorite Peet's blend due to the acidity of late, it's still really good compared to other bagged coffees. If you like a weaker cup, just reduce by one scoop. It doesn't get watery, just a bit less in your face.