|Product Dimensions||20.32 x 10.16 x 5.08 cm; 90.72 Grams|
|Item model number||80335|
|Manufacturer Part Number||80335|
|OEM Part Number||80335|
|Volume||1920 Cubic Inches|
|Cover Included||Auto part, Automotive Accessories, Replacement and Performance parts|
|Item Weight||90.7 g|
Permatex 80335 Muffler and Tailpipe Sealer, 3 oz.
Enhance your purchase
- Seals holes and leaks in mufflers, tailpipes and around joints
- Makes new installations more secure
- Waterproof, non-shrinking paste formula; shock resistant
- Temperature Range: up to 2000°F (1000°C)
- Suggested Applications: Mufflers, tailpipes, joints, and catalytic converters; exhaust system must be cool before applying
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Permatex Muffler and Tailpipe Sealer seals holes and leaks in mufflers, tailpipes and around joints. This sealer makes new installations more secure and resists temperatures to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit. Permatex offers a range of products to repair s, leaks and holes on mufflers, tailpipes, catalytic converters and joints
Permatex Muffler and Tailpipe Sealer
Permatex Muffler and Tailpipe Sealer seals holes and repairs leaks in mufflers, tailpipes, catalytic converters and around joints.
This sealer makes new installations more secure, is shock resistant, high temperature resistant, and is waterproof for all weather conditions.
Resists temperatures to 2000°F
- Specially formulated, thick, non-clumping paste type repair material.
- Shock resistant.
- Waterproof, non-shrinking formula.
Use to seal leaks in:
- Catalytic converters.
Directions for Use:
Note: Exhaust system Must Be Cool
- Use wire brush to remove rust and dirt and clean repair area.
- Wet surfaces to be sealed with water.
- Remove cap and puncture seal. Apply sealer ½” thickness around outside of pipe.
- Fit pipe and/or muffler together. Use sealer on all connections to insure leak proof joints.
- Allow to dry for 30 minutes, then run engine for 10 minutes.
- Clean up excess sealer with water before it dries.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
UPDATE MARCH2020: so after about a year this stuff fell off, but I think it was due to some other variables. Still, for a patch to hold a year is great! I just applied more today, the hole is still the same size too so It’s good it didn’t get worse. My muffler has a lot of surface rust, but this is the only hole and it still seems solid- so if I keep patching this every year, for 6$ and about 5 min of work, I can’t complain! Truthfully it lasted longer then I expected. Probably enough left in the tube for maybe one more application (3 total applications, but I put a lot on). It still get 5 stars!