Permatex 84102 High Heat Epoxy - 500 degree
|Price:||+ S$8.10 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Seal against many liquids, gasses and common automotive fluids
- Ideal for under-hood automotive applications
- Eliminates needs to welding or brazing
- Sets in 10 minutes/ Cures in 2 hours with up to 2,500 PSI Strength
- Bonds to: Metals, hard plastics, ceramics, glass, rubber and more!
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Permatex’s 500 degree High Heat Epoxy is the first and only high temperature liquid syringe epoxy! Ideal for surface repairs with high temperatures such as under-hood automotive & home repair. High temperature epoxy withstands 2X higher temperatures compared to standard epoxies that traditionally breakdown at 250⁰F. Ideal for under-hood repairs where temperatures can range up at 400⁰F on a hot summer day.
- Product Dimensions : 2.87 x 9.86 x 20.02 cm; 59 Grams
- Date First Available : 25 July 2020
- Manufacturer : Permatex
- ASIN : B08CRZ6TJF
- Item model number : 84102
- Customer reviews:
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Put hardened glue in water over night, it completely dissolved.