Ultrawings (PSVR) (PS4)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Ultrawings is the ultimate hobbyist flight game!
- Unique blend of Simulation and arcade
- Pilot 4 distinct aircraft using your virtual hands for an unparalleled flight experience!
- Soar around 4 unique, beautifully stylized islands!
- Earn money to buy new airports and new vehicles! Ultrawings is a VR game with progression!
- Lots of gameplay variety! Pop balloons, snap photos, race, perform spot landings, fly through score rings, and more! Ultrawings is the ultimate hobbyist flight game!
- The world feels alive! Soar by flocks of seagulls, buzz other planes, and even fly by boats and cars!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Open-world, flight game Pilot multiple aircraft to complete a variety of missions across an island-themed world The game features full support for both gamepad and PS Move controllers for those that crave ultra realistic flight controls - use your virtual hands to grab and manipulate the flight stick, buttons, and switches.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- Steps need to be taken before taking off, adding to the realism. Very detailed cockpit.
- Games and activities require some skill to make the turns and fly the course.
- Nice selection of planes.
- Have to unlock all of the planes. This can be annoying if you just want to step in and fly around for fun.
- Ultralight is painfully slow, which is to be expected, but with it island hopping based flying, there's just a LOT of wasted time getting to the fun areas to fly in.
- Overall, the map is really small.
I found this to still be a fun experience for the price I paid. I'd probably recommend around the $10-15 range. It's not a sim flyer, but the experience is a lot of fun on VR. Non-VR, I would probably skip the game altogether.