|Item weight||0.6 Ounces|
Perrier Zest - Lemon, Orange, Lime Sparkling Waters - Vintage Advertising Poster by Bernard Villemot - Master Art Print 9in x 12in
|Price:||+ S$7.68 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- We use a Premium Eco-Friendly Paper - Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified by the Rainforest Alliance - Certified sourcing by Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) - Made with Total Chlorine Free (TCF) and Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF) virgin fiber content - 10% post-consumer, Process Chlorine Free (PCF) and lignin-free fiber - Manufactured under alkaline (acid-free) conditions for increased longevity
- Bright White Super Smooth Finish Coated Paper
- Heavyweight Paper Stock - 9 mils thick (216 gsm)
- Overall Print Size: 9in X 12in
- Image also available as Fine Art Prints on Heavyweight Matte Paper, Premium Bamboo Fiber Paper, Satin Canvas, Premium Washi Rice Paper, and Natural Fabrics (Silk, Organic Canvas, and Hemp)
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Enjoy a taste of Aloha with these beautiful Master Art Prints by Pacifica Island Art - printed in Maui, Hawaii. This print will look wonderful framed in the home, office or restaurant and is perfect for the Vintage Art Collector. - ABOUT THE ARTIST - Bernard Villemot - Bernard Villemot (1911-1989) Bernard Villemot was a French graphic artist known primarily for his iconic advertising images for Air France, Bally Shoes, Perrier and Orangina. He was known for a sharp vision that was influenced by photography and for his ability to distill an advertising message to a memorable image with simple, elegant lines and bold colors. He studied with artist Paul Colin (himself a poster artist) who was considered a master of Art Deco. Towards the end of his life Villemot was known as one of the last greats of poster art and many collectors and critics consider him to be the 'painter-laureate of modern commercial art'. Since his passing in 1998 his memorable images are sought after by collectors and various books of his art have been published.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|