|Item model number||ZAC60-16116|
|Product Dimensions||14.45 x 29.06 x 33.5 cm; 4.08 Kilograms|
PetSafe ScoopFree Lavender Non Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 2-Pack , One size
|Price:||(S$28.15 / count) + S$45.57 Delivery|
- LIGHT LAVENDER SCENT: Lightly scented litter is soothing for both you and your cat
- COMPATIBLE LITTER BOXES: Works with any traditional litter box and the PetSafe ScoopFree Reusable Litter Tray
- CONVENIENT PORTIONS: Includes two pre-portioned bags of premium PetSafe crystal litter with lavender scent ready for use (each bag weighs 4.5 lb.)
- UNBEATABLE ODOR CONTROL: Absorbs urine and dries solid waste for 5x better odor control than clumping clay litters
- LESS MESS: Premium PetSafe crystal litter is low-tracking and 99% dust-free
- PRODUCT SUPPORT: PetSafe brand's US-based Customer Care experts will be glad to help; call Monday through Saturday at 1-800-845-3274
- QUALITY GUARANTEED: PetSafe brand has been a trusted global leader in pet behavior, containment and lifestyle innovations for nearly 30 years; we help pets and their people live happy together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The PetSafe ScoopFree Premium Lavender Crystal Litter 2-Pack comes with two pre-portioned bags of PetSafe crystal litter in a soothing lavender scent. The crystals absorb moisture on contact to quickly remove odors instead of masking them and can be used with any litter box or as refills for the ScoopFree Reusable Litter Tray. When used with the ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Litter Box and Reusable Litter Tray, one bag can last up to 30 days in a single-cat household! PetSafe brand is here to help you and your pet live happy together.
More Time to Spend with Your Cat
Let the litter do the work!
Spend less time maintaining your cat's litter box with PetSafe Crystal Litter! One bag of litter lasts one cat about 30 days. The crystal litter has unbeatable odor control and doesn't track as much as traditional clumping litter. PetSafe Crystal Litter means less time cleaning the litter so you can enjoy more quality moments with your cat and live happy together!
A Company You Can Trust
- Global brand in pet products for nearly 30 years
- U.S.-based experts available
- We help pets and their people live happily together!
PetSafe Crystal Litter Options
Included in the box with PetSafe ScoopFree Litter Boxes.
Free of perfumes and dyes making it perfect for sensitive cats.
Light lavender scent is soothing for you and your cat.
|PetSafe ScoopFree Reusable Cat Litter Tray||PetSafe ScoopFree Replacement Litter Trays, 3-Pack||PetSafe ScoopFree Replacement Litter Trays, 6-Pack||PetSafe ScoopFree Original Self-Cleaning Litter Box||PetSafe ScoopFree Ultra Litter Box, Front-Entry||PetSafe Deluxe Crystal Litter Box System|
|More PetSafe Solutions for You and Your Cat||Reusable litter tray that comes with a bag of ScoopFree Original Crystal Litter.||Includes 3 disposable, leak-proof litter tray refills. Available in 3 different types – Lavender, Original and Sensitive.||Includes 6 disposable, leak-proof litter tray refills. Available in 3 different types – Lavender, Original and Sensitive.||The automatic litter box stays fresh and clean without the hassle of scooping.||Same great features as the ScoopFree Original with the additions of a built-in health counter, timer options and a front-entry privacy hood.||A litter box system specially designed for PetSafe Scoopfree Crystal Litter. Unique airflow prolongs litter life while preventing odors.|
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
My evaluation included these criteria - Price, Odor after use, Tracking, Time needed before litter change, Cat Acceptance, Ease of care - scooping, changing, cleaning box after change. Most performed well on all criteria, except odor control. With crystal litter, I scoop poop daily and change litter weekly.
1. Ultra Micro Crystals Cat Litter, 5 pounds - Highest price per pound but the decisive winner. 2 cats 1 box, 1 5# bag per week.
2. Amazing Cat Litter, 8 pounds - high dust when filling box, good odor control
3. Pet Safe Scoop Free Premium Blue - low price per pound, some tracking
4. Ultra Pearls Cat Litter, 5 pounds - no tracking, 4 days odor coverage
5. Clear Choice Silica Crystals, 8 pounds - did not cover cat box odor at all
6. Fresh Step Crystals, 8 pounds - low price per pound, crystals track everywhere, same issues as non-crystal litters
Edit 02/2/17: although I really like this litter & its functionality, the last 2 shipments have been super dusty - to the point that if mr kitty uses it and the sun is coming through the window there is a cloud of dust that lingers afterwards for several minutes. I've also noticed anytime he uses his box he breathes heavy for a bit afterwards, so I also wonder if that's been part of our breathing/sneezing issues as of late also? So as much as I like how well it works, I can't deal with the dust from it so gonna have to find an alternative. Deducting 2 stars for now. May revisit the product at a later time.
-It is easier to clean every day - just scooping out the solids and mixing the the litter around to avoid areas of over-saturation. A lot easier and less messy.
-There is definitely less litter tracking outside of the pan. I'm not finding random bits of litter all around my apartment (a little bit of tracking remains on the litter mat and immediate surrounding area).
-It's saving on Litter Genie refills - with no urine clumps going into the Litter Genie, it doesn't need to be emptied as often.
-It is very dusty. It is as dusty, or possibly more dusty, than the traditional clumping litter. I'm not sure if it's the batch I got and might try another brand of silica litter to see.
-It won't last a month (directions say to change out the litter once a month). At just over a week in, the urine smell is fairly pungent in the immediate litter box area. This is with only one cat, and I even used two bags to fill the box (because it's a large litter box - one bag didn't fill it). It really is going to need to be changed out every 2 weeks - I saw this in other reviews and thought maybe those people were just extra neat or had a lot of cats using the same boxes. I would say if your litter box is in an area you inhabit, or if your cat is particular about having a clean litter pan, you're not going to get to a month. If you have multiple cats I can't imagine using this - you might even struggle to get to 2 weeks and need weekly changing.
-Considering that I don't think I can get a month out of it and had to use 2 bags to fill the box, it's EXPENSIVE. At the end of the day, there's no way I'm going to spend $40+ a month on cat litter. Unfortunate because it really is easier on a daily basis.