|Item display length||5 inches|
|Item display width||4 inches|
|Number of Items||1|
|Item model number||M38A SL|
|Product Dimensions||12.7 x 10.16 x 2.54 cm; 54.43 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Petzl - ATTACHE, Lightweight Screw-Lock Carabiner for Climbing
|Price:||+ S$7.41 Delivery|
- INTENDED USE: The ATTACHE carabiner's compact shape is designed for multiple belaying uses such as connecting to a harness and belaying with a Munter hitch knot.
- SIZE AND STRENGTH: This carabiner (24 mm gate) is lightweight (56 grams) and has a major axis strength of 22 kN.
- EASY TO USE: The H-shaped profile offers an improved strength to weight ratio and the wide contact surface makes it easy to tie and untie a clove hitch knot.
- LOCKING SYSTEM: The ATTACHE is a Screw-Lock carabiner that offers good handling and effective locking with the additional benefit of a lock indicator.
- NO MORE SNAGGING: Petzl's Keylock system helps avoid accidentally snagging your carabiner on your gear.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Thanks to its compact shape and SCREW-LOCK locking system, the ATTACHE is designed for multiple uses related to belaying: connecting a belay system to a harness, belaying with a Munter hitch... It has an H cross section to reduce weight, as well as the Keylock system to avoid the carabiner snagging during maneuvers.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
On the other, this is a damn fine piece of equipment that feels worth the price premium. Very light, very nice action, lovely material quality, visual indicator to show the barrel is locked, and just a great all-round feel. The only issue I've seen is that it's non-round cross section doesn't play well with the Edelrid Mega Jul (the previous version of the attache is what I use there). Otherwise, this is about as close to perfection as a piece of gear gets.