|Number Of Items||1|
|Item model number||SCF358/00|
|Product Dimensions||16 x 17.5 x 18.52 cm; 453.59 Grams|
Philips Avent Fast Baby Bottle Warmer with Smart Temperature Control and Automatic Shut-Off
- Warms 5 ounces of milk in just 3 minutes; warming time depends on milk volume, initial temperature and bottle material
- Heats gently and evenly because milk circulates during warming; No hot spots
- New model has a light that indicates progress and when milk is ready
- New model keeps milk warm for up to an hour and then automatically shuts off
- Works with all Philips Avent bottles and bottles from most other leading brands, as well as baby food jars; Also has a defrost setting for breast milk and baby food
- Voltage: 120 - 127 volts, ~60 Hertz
- If milk is still cold: 1) Be sure you set the dial based on milk volume, not bottle size 2) If using a silicone bottle, when the entire indicator light is on wait an extra 3-4 minutes 3) Always fill the warmer in room temperature water, not warm water
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Philips AVENT Fast Baby Bottle Warmer SCF358/00 is a safe and easy way to make mealtime more comfortable for baby. It gently heats a 5 ounce bottle in as few as 3 minutes. Milk circulates continuously while it's warming, so the warmer - unlike a microwave - won't cause hot spots. The warmer can be used not only to warm milk, but also to defrost frozen breast milk and baby food. It is compatible with all Philips AVENT bottles, bottles from most other leading brands, and baby food jars. The Philips Avent Fast Baby Bottle Warmer allows you to set it and forget it. Sensors automatically adjust the heating pattern for different milk volumes and starting temperatures, so the warmer hits the right temperature every time with the push of a button. It also keeps milk warmed to the desired temperature for up to 60 minutes. After 60 minutes it automatically shuts off to prevent overheating, giving you peace of mind if you get distracted or fall asleep after a late night feeding. The front panel is intuitive and easy to read with clear guidance on setting by milk volume for accurate results. A progress light lights up in three segments, indicating the warming progress and when milk is ready. The warmer is compact so it's easy to store on a kitchen counter or bedside table for nighttime feedings. Always test milk or food temperature before giving to babies. Warms 5 ounces of milk in 3 minutes. Voltage: 120 - 127 volts, 60 Hertz.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Also you have to check the water level frequently. If you are feeding multiple bottles a night, you may need to refill during the night, which is difficult when sleep deprived and nursing a headache from said possessed zombie yodeler.
1) you never know when it’s done.
2) it can be ice cold or almost boiling hot. Same amount of milk, same settings, same timing.
Useless crap, waste of tome, money and your never cells.
Cons: it’s not very practical, for the following reasons:
* you’ve got to set your milk amount on the dial and fill the chamber with just enough water to be level with the milk when you put the bottle in. Fine during the day with a bit of trial and error, but try doing this in the middle of the night, holding a crying baby with one hand and trying to fumble with the dial and adjust the level of the water up and down with the other hand.
* difficult to use with one hand and in the dark. Sure, there’s just one button to push but it takes a little too much force to push with one hand. You end up pushing or tipping the device back a bit when you try to press the button with one finger. You need to hold the device in place with the other hand. Additionally, the dial notches aren’t easily visible at low light.
* impossible to warm two bottles back to back. This is the straw that broke the camel’s back for me. If you start from scratch, and there’s cool water in the chamber, the machine works as expected. But after a bottle has been warmed, you cannot warm a second bottle easily because the machine won’t start the heating cycle if the water in the chamber is any higher than room temperature. So, you have to unplug the machine, empty the chamber, fill again with cold water, adjust the level, and warm the second bottle.
I have como tomo bottles and they fit fine. As others have noted, it is a little tricky measuring water. I honestly just don’t worry about it much. I make sure there is plenty of water for the bottle to sit in and turn it on. It warms up just fine (it warms up just fine when your water level is low too).
I’m glad I bought this. I wish I hadn’t waited so long before deciding to try it. 10/10 would recommend to a friend.