|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Luminous Flux||800 Lumen|
|Special Features||Philips Hue starter kit, Compatible with Amazon Alexa Apple HomeKit and Google Assistant|
|Included Components||2 bulbs, 1 bridge, ethernet cable, power chord|
|Item model number||530337|
|Product Dimensions||8.3 x 21 x 21 cm; 45.36 Grams|
Philips Hue White A19 60W Equivalent Dimmable LED Smart Bulb Starter Kit (2 A19 60W White Bulbs and 1 Hub Compatible with Amazon Alexa Apple HomeKit and Google Assistant), 2 Pack California Residents
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- California Sku
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required and included, Alexa device sold separately).
- Enhance your home with soft white lighting, controlled remotely wherever you are. Set timers and light schedules, automating your lights to make it seem like someone is home even when you are away.
- Each kit contains 2 Philips Hue White A19 60W Energy Star Certified LED Smart bulbs (able to fit most lamps and overhead lights); Philips Hue Hub that can reliably control up to 50 Hue lights without slowing your WiFi; three-year warrantee.
- To install, simply screw in the smart bulbs into your desired light location, download the Hue mobile app and pair your Hue Hub. Control smart-bulb-equipped lamps and overhead lights via the Philips Hue App.
- Easily expand your lighting system with accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it with your other Smart Home devices like Nest or SmartThings system.
- Philips Hue White A19 60W Equivalent Smart Bulb Starter Kit (Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant)
- Does not ship to California
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
ABOUT HUE: Philips Hue is the World’s Leader in Smart Lighting.* Extend Smart Lighting throughout your home, including outdoor spaces, with the Philips Hue system. What is smart lighting you may ask? It means absolute control of your home's lighting through your smartphone, tablet, Hue wireless dimmer switches and sensors or even with your voice. As a bonus, Philips Hue is the only smart lighting product with Energy Star certification and lasts up to 22 years. GOT VOICE? Do you already have a favorite Voice or Smart Home assistant? With the most options for Voice control, Philips Hue Smart Light bulbs work with any Voice or Smart Home Assistant (Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit, Microsoft Cortana, IFTTT, Nest, Logitech, SmartThings, Razer, Xfinity). HOW IT WORKS: Hue smart light bulbs are wireless connected to the Hue Hub (included in Hue Starter Kits, also sold separately) using a technology called Zigbee. Thanks to this technology one bulb can transmit the signal also to other bulbs, so you don’t need to add a Wi-Fi extender to cover all the rooms in your house or clog up your Wi-Fi network with additional Wi-Fi devices. Add up to 50 light points on one Hue Hub.
* According to market share data from leading research bodies in US and Europe; these markets represent over 90% of global sales of both Philips Hue and the Smart Lighting industry.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|