|Material||Synthetic Polymer (PMMA)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||3 Smart Bulbs, 1 power cord, 1 Hue Hub, 1 ethernet cable|
|Item model number||554857|
|Product Dimensions||11.43 x 21.08 x 21.08 cm; 640 Grams|
Philips Hue White LED Smart Light Bulb Starter Kit, 3 A19 Smart Bulbs & 1 Hue Hub, (Works with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant)
- Whole Home Smart Lighting: Extend Smart Lighting throughout Your Home (up to 50 light Points on one Hub); With the Hue White starter kit, enjoy Easy wireless dimming and away from Home Control; Set custom light routines to make it look like you're Home when you're away
- Voice Activated : Control Your Hue Smart lights with just Your Voice and Your Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant (sold separately)
- Easy To Install: To install, simply screw the Smart bulbs into Your desired lamp, overhead light, ceiling fan, or pendant light, then download the Hue Mobile app and pair with Your Hue Hub; From the Hue App you can begin Controlling all of Your installed Hue lights seamlessly
- Schedule Your Own Custom Light Scenes : With the Philips Hue App you can set all Your lights to turn on, off or dim at certain times; have Your lights come on before you get Home, set different rooms to light up at random times, or turn the Smart lights off gradually to help you get Ready for sleep; Customization is at Your fingertips with Philips Hue
- Expand Your Philips Hue Ecosystem : You can easily expand on Your starter kit when you purchase other Hue light Points & accessories; Try adding a Hue Tap switch for Control without touching Your Smart phone; Add a Hue Play to set the Perfect scene for Your next binge worthy show; No need to worry about Your Wi Fi speed, with the Hue Hub you can reliably add and Control up to 50 Hue lights & accessories without clogging up Your Wi Fi;
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Imagine that the minute you get home, your lights turn on to welcome you. No wiring, no electrician, and no hassle. These energy efficient, smart LED lights are easy to set up, in just three steps! Plus, they seamlessly integrate with your favorite smart home devices like Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit and Google Assistant. Take home automation into your own hands by setting timers or routines. Create smart lighting schedules to ease you to sleep, wake you up and ensure you never arrive to a dark home. You can even make changes to your settings through the Philips Hue App as long as you have an internet or data connection on your smart phone through. Enjoy easy smart lighting with Philips Hue White LED Smart Light Bulb Starter Kit.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 18 July 2019
1. Plug in the hub
2. Plug in the light bulbs
3. Download and use the Philips Hue App on your Mobile
4. Setup the lights, make a room and you're done
The quality of the lighting is just fantastic. The integrations to Apple Home, etc are easy and works out of the box (which little setup needed)
I had a lot of fun messing around with different color combinations and it's easy to save a preset (or use the included ones)
Set a wake up timer and the lights slowly faded on this morning around 6:30 (excellent way to wake up - Excited to use this in the winter)
Going to replace all my bulbs with these down the line. With this quality and level of flexibility it's a no brainier.
And yes... these are expensive but you are truly getting what you paid for.
If you do not intend to use the included hub (if you already have a hub or are using an Echo Plus or 2nd gen Show with built in hub) then you must first deregister the bulbs in the box with the hub in the box ( an easy 2 step process) once this is done the bulbs can be detected by any Zigbee enabled hub (the will not be detectable until you deregister them)
They work well but I wish the hub had it's own WiFi antenna instead of having it plugged into my router. I want wireless, it's not 2000 anymore. Why can't you automatically connect to the home WiFi. I wish the app told you what Kelvin the lights were at. I use certain lights for tv backlighting and I keep hearing 6k Kelvin is the best white to use but I can't tell because the app just has a slider without numbers. I wish the bulbs we slightly brighter, lifx has 1000 lumen bulbs for just as much. I also wish I could use the Huehub as a hub for other zigbee/zwave devices.
Now for the good:
Good app, tons of integration capabilities, easy setup and zigbee (not WiFi).
The only reason I bought this was because it went on sale for almost 50 bucks off the normal price and it had soooo many integrations. This stuff is so overpriced it's crazy. Too bad suckers like me pay for it because maybe Philips would get the message and drop the prices.