Phlizon 600W Double Switch Series Plant LED Grow Light for Indoor Plants Greenhouse Lamp Full Spectrum Growing LED Light for Veg Bloom with Thermometer Monitor Adjustable Rope
- NO REFLECTOR NO DANGER- Many others' grow lights are used led spotlight reflector to make the light look beautiful, but we don't use it because the led reflector is not heat-resistant. If a short circuit occurs，reflector at 80℃ is easy to melt and fire. we do not use the reflector, we can not give up the safety beause of beauty.
- FULL SPECTRUM- We did lots of experimentation to ensure that this full spectrum design promotes plant growth. It includes universal Blue Red IR UV and white light provide everything plant desire in the natural sunlight. The expensive IR UV led promote plants to defense mechanisms, blue and red led is essential light for plant growth.
- DOUBLE SWITCH- Veg and Bloom button have different function. Veg switch: It's blue and white led. For seeding or young vegetative growth,you can use Veg switch only. Bloom switch: It's red and white led.for flowering/blooming,you can use both Veg and Bloom together. Angle of LEDs: 90°and 120°
- COMPARE TO HPS/MH- The 600W LED grow light can replace traditional 400 watt HPS/MH while consuming only 108 watts! More effective coverage area than any reflector series lights. perfect for a 2x2ft growing area at 24" height. The difference of us is that we use double cooling fans. Can most extend the light life.
- BEST SERVICE- We are a professional LED light manufacturer with strong R&D team and many light tester. 2 years warranty plus 30 days money back guarantee. If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us. We will provide you with completely satisfing reply.
This product is sold by an international third-party seller and may differ from Singapore versions. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
About US: Phlizon is a professional LED light direct manufacturer , We have many excellent and creative products like plant grow light and led aquarium light.We can promise the quality of our goods and provide you professional plant grow light suggestions.
Size: 6.7*15.7*2.36inch (17*40*6cm)
Weight: 4.85 lbs
LED chips: 10W Double Chips Leds * 60PCS
View Angle of LEDs: 90°and 120°mixed
Work wide Voltage: From 85V to 265V all can be used.
Frequency: 50/60 HZ
Certificates: CE, ROHS, FCC
Lighting Coverage: Core Coverage at 24" Height 2x2ft, Max Coverage at 24" Height 3x3ft
Most useful coverage: At 24" Height
1X Phlizon 600W LED grow light
1X power cord
1X hanging hook kits
1x Thermometer humidity monitor
-Suggested Continuous Working Time: 10～16 hours per day
-Indoor use only, not water-proof.
-Recommended Height to Plant: 12”-50”according to different growing stages
-2 year warranty and 30 days money back is our promise, if any delivery or quality problems, pls contact us firstly, problems will be solved asap.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Update: Been flowering and vegging cannabis with this. Outstanding! Flowers are coming out dense and tight, with great yields. Excellent for vegetation too! Only downside, I would say is the footprint. It's good for vegging 2 or 3 plants or flowering 2. Fan is not loud at all but you can definitely hear it. No issues yet. Been running 24 hours a day with autoflowers. From other reviewers, this thing only puts out 100actual watts! That's great! Less is better if, it's producing like a 300watt mh and hps set up.
I can't wait to try two connected together next. Being on a limited budget it will be a little while, but once I have two side by side I will update the review!
WAY TO GO PHLIZON!!!
As for my tent's inhabitants, I'll let my pictures attest to how happy they are. I placed tent in my 2-car garage and use a small room heater at night placed near floor vent to keep temps around 60-65 (minor increase in electric bill). I moved all my seasonal plants into the tent 3 months ago once Winter night temps started getting in low 40s (November). Sun Patients like coller weather (60s to 70s), but they start showing stress once temps drop below 50s. I have two grow lights in my tent and one gnat light (blue light with electrifyed grill kills off those pesky critters). Lights are on from about 8am to 8pm, then off for the next 12 hours. I keep blooming plants withing about 12 inches of grow lights, and three non-bloomers on tent floor abut 2 feet below grow lights. Everybody is happy. All together, I have 5 large planters in this tent -- a little tight but everybody is happy despite the crowd.
Once Spring arrives, all pots will return once again to my patio, where they will be quite happy until Fall arrives once again. During Spring, Summer, and early Fall, my VivoSun tent will get folded down and moved to the attic awaiting the next late Fall to start back to work once again.
Very happy with this purchase.