|Item model number||White 3.0|
|Product Dimensions||20.32 x 15.24 x 5.08 cm; 0.8 Grams|
PhoneSoap 3 UV Cell Phone Sanitizer and Dual Universal Cell Phone Charger | Patented and Clinically Proven 360 Degree UV Light Sanitizer | Cleans and Charges All Phones (White)
- PHONESOAP 3: THE FIRST UV-C SANITIZER AND CHARGER. This unit houses two scientifically proven germicidal UV-C bulbs that completely sanitize your entire phone, killing 99.99% of all bacteria and germs. In addition, the unit offers one USB port and one USB-C port for charging.
- AS SEEN ON SHARK TANK, DISCOVERY CHANNEL, GOOD MORNING AMERICA, AND QVC. PhoneSoap’s revolutionary bacteria-zapping technology was featured on ABC’s Shark Tank, tested and proven effective on the Discovery Channel, and sold to hundreds of thousands of happy customers on Good Morning America and QVC.
- STAY HEALTHY. Our phones gather all the bacteria we touch throughout the day, and then they are stored in warm and dark places like purses and pockets, leaving the bacteria to breed and grow. They are the third hand we never wash! Using PhoneSoap on a regular basis will help keep germs and illness at bay.
- FITS AND CHARGES ANY PHONE. PhoneSoap 3 was built to accommodate all smartphones, including larger models like the iPhone 8+ and the Galaxy S10+. The USB and USB-C ports in the back of the unit offer universal charging to all devices. You’re going to charge your phone every night anyway - you may as well sanitize it, too!
- CLEAN WHATEVER FITS. The PhoneSoap 3 was created with smartphones in mind, but will sanitize anything that fits inside - pacifiers, smart watches, headphones, keys - you name it!
All the germs you touch, you transfer to your phone. Because we store our phones in dark, warm places that bacteria breeds and grows on our phones. It is like a petri dish in your pocket! While we know it is important to wash our hands to stay healthy, we never wash the one thing we touch the most - our phones. It has become the third hand we never wash. To stay healthy we must keep our hands and phones germ free.
On average, a cell phone is 18x dirtier than a public restroom. In fact, 1 in 6 cell phones have fecal matter on them. While some germs are good for you, the bacteria found on your phone is the type you do not want to come in contact with daily or pass along to others.
PhoneSoap is proud to be the first and only cell phone charger that disinfects your phone while it charges. There is no need to learn a new habit to use PhoneSoap. Simply replace your charging cable with a PhoneSoap because with PhoneSoap, a charged phone is a cleaned phone.
Inside your PhoneSoap 3.0, you will find two scientifically proven germicidal UVC lights and reflective paint to wrap the light completely around your device. This light is the safest way to clean your phone because it uses no liquid, no harsh chemicals and no heat. It kills 99.99% of all germs every time you use it! When you close the lid, the UV lights start automatically and run for 10 minutes. A blue light glowing through the lightning bolt signifies your phone is being sanitized. When the sanitizing process is done, the UV lights will automatically shut off. You can remove your phone or keep it inside while it charges all night.
PhoneSoap fits all phones with their case on, including the iPhone 8 Plus! But beyond that you can sanitize whatever fits inside such as: credit cards, keys, smart watches, headphones and so on.
Included in Purchase: PhoneSoap 3.0, Power plug, and Microfiber Pad.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Onlyused it twice and it doesn't work.
* Wirkt sehr wertig
* Bei Youtube gibt es für dieses Gerät glaubwürdige Videos über dessen Wirksamkeit
* Mein Iphone 7 plus passt wunderbar rein und trotzdem ist es nicht klobig/zu groß
* sieht schick aus
Was mir nicht so gut gefällt
* Was sich der Hersteller beim Ablauf der Nutzung gedacht hat ist mir ein Rätsel. Man macht also den Deckel auf, legt sein Handy rein und dann läuft die "Reinigung" für 10 Minuten. Danach macht man den Deckel wieder auf, nimmt sein Handy raus und schließt das Gerät, wodurch es dann wieder eine 10 Minütige Reinigung startet, weil immer wenn der Deckel geschlossen wird startet das Gerät. Also entweder muss man den Deckel offen lassen oder damit leben, dass man für 10 Minuten Strom verschwendet.
* Preis-Leistung sind an der Grenze, Preis könnte 10€ niedriger sein