PhoneSoap 3 UV Smartphone Sanitizer & Universal Charger | Patented & Clinically Proven UV Light Disinfector | (Orchid)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PHONESOAP 3: THE FIRST UV-C SANITIZER AND CHARGER. This unit houses two scientifically proven germicidal UV-C bulbs that completely sanitize your entire phone, killing 99.99% of all bacteria and germs. In addition, the unit offers one USB port and one USB-C port for charging.
- AS SEEN ON SHARK TANK, DISCOVERY CHANNEL, GOOD MORNING AMERICA, AND QVC. PhoneSoap’s revolutionary bacteria-zapping technology was featured on ABC’s Shark Tank, tested and proven effective on the Discovery Channel, and sold to hundreds of thousands of happy customers on Good Morning America and QVC.
- STAY HEALTHY. Our phones gather all the bacteria we touch throughout the day, and then they are stored in warm and dark places like purses and pockets, leaving the bacteria to breed and grow. They are the third hand we never wash! Using PhoneSoap on a regular basis will help keep germs and illness at bay.
- FITS AND CHARGES ANY PHONE. PhoneSoap 3 was built to accommodate all smartphones, including larger models like the iPhone 8+ and the Galaxy S10+. The USB and USB-C ports in the back of the unit offer universal charging to all devices. You’re going to charge your phone every night anyway - you may as well sanitize it, too!
- CLEAN WHATEVER FITS. The PhoneSoap 3 was created with smartphones in mind, but will sanitize anything that fits inside - pacifiers, smart watches, headphones, keys - you name it!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
All the germs you touch, you transfer to your phone. Because we store our phones in dark, warm places that bacteria breeds and grows on our phones. It is like a petri dish in your pocket! While we know it is important to wash our hands to stay healthy, we never wash the one thing we touch the most - our phones. It has become the third hand we never wash. To stay healthy we must keep our hands and phones germ free. On average, a cell phone is 18x dirtier than a public restroom. In fact, 1 in 6 cell phones have fecal matter on them. While some germs are good for you, the bacteria found on your phone is the type you do not want to come in contact with daily or pass along to others. PhoneSoap is proud to be the first and only cell phone charger that disinfects your phone while it charges. There is no need to learn a new habit to use PhoneSoap. Simply replace your charging cable with a PhoneSoap because with PhoneSoap, a charged phone is a cleaned phone. Inside your PhoneSoap 3.0, you will find two scientifically proven germicidal UVC lights and reflective paint to wrap the light completely around your device. This light is the safest way to clean your phone because it uses no liquid, no harsh chemicals and no heat. It kills 99.99% of all germs every time you use it! When you close the lid, the UV lights start automatically and run for 10 minutes. A blue light glowing through the lightning bolt signifies your phone is being sanitized. When the sanitizing process is done, the UV lights will automatically shut off. You can remove your phone or keep it inside while it charges all night. PhoneSoap fits all phones with their case on, including the iPhone 8 Plus! But beyond that you can sanitize whatever fits inside such as: credit cards, keys, smart watches, headphones and so on. Included in Purchase: PhoneSoap 3.0, Power plug, and Microfiber Pad.
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Enter PhoneSoap! I'm able to sanitize my phone without destroying it with cavicide! We've even tested and swabbed the phone for cultures before and after...this sucker works! Hands down, great investment. I'll be buying another one for the home because this one is staying in my office.
First, the quality. I’ve had it for about a week and it’s already not always turning on when the lid is closed.
Second, the design flaw. The unit was designed to turn on when the lid is closed. Easy. The problem is that when it’s done cleaning your phone you take it out and close the lid so starts working again for another 10 min. Makes no sense. The unit should have either had some sort of sensor that would activate the device only when something is inside or have an on/off switch.
Overall, while I like the concept I am not very happy with this purchase.
UPDATE: Changed rating from 1 to 5 stars. Customer service reached out to me and fixed the problem. They went WAY above and WAY beyond to make it right. I don't want to list the specifics other than they replaced my unit, provided me with a few extras, and send a hand written note from their customer care team. It floored me! They knocked it out of the park.
The phone soap works as advertised. My phone comes out and it feels cleaner. Im sure there's no difference but it feels clean. I love the charging port and the amount of room inside the phone soap. My S8 has PLENTY of room. Thanks phone soap!