TAKSTAR Photography Interview Microphone Condenser Camera Recording MIC with 3.5mm Output for Nikon Canon DSLR Camera DV Camcorder SGC-698
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The interview microphone adopts X-Y stereo sound pickup technology, and the sound image positioning is clear and stable. The built-in + 10dB and -10dB sensitivity switches are suitable for recording with different sound strengths.
- The camera microphone has a built-in low-cut filter switch, which can effectively reduce the environmental low-frequency interference noise. The RFI technology is used to effectively reduce the mobile phone signal interference.
- The condenser microphone uses a standard 3.5mm mini stereo plug to output signals, and has a built-in shock absorption structure to effectively reduce mechanical vibration noise.
- The surface of the unidirectional microphone is anodized with aluminum alloy, which is beautiful, fashionable, scratch-resistant and durable.
- Wired microphone is suitable for camera interview, unique stereo, windshield with better radio function, using CR2032 button battery, durable.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 17.5 x 8.5 x 21 cm; 115 Grams
- Date First Available : 2 January 2020
- Manufacturer : TAKSTAR
- ASIN : B083DRVQW2
- Item model number : SGC-698
- Best Sellers Rank: 22,036 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1.Uses standard 3.5mm mini stereo connector for signal output.
2.Aluminum alloy housing with anode oxidation surface treatment,fashionable and anti-scratch.
3.Shock proof design effectively reduces the mechanical noise.
4.Uses standard shoe connector,secure and easy for installation.
5.Practical Occasion: photography, interviews and other occasions pickup.
Transducer Principle:Back Electret Condenser
Sensitivity: -44dB ± 3dB (0dB = 1V / Pa at 1KHz)
Maximum SPL: 130dB (THD≤1.0% at 1KHz)
Low Cut:80Hz 10dB/octave
Output impedance: ≤200Ω
1 x SGC-698 Microphone
1 x Windshield
1 x Flannel Bag
1 x User's Manual
When the microphone is not in use, store it in a dry and clean place. Avoid high temperatures, high humidity, and strong Store or use in a magnetic field.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|