|Item model number||B00SOT677Y|
|Product Dimensions||6.35 x 15.24 x 6.35 cm; 113.4 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Pink Stork Morning Sickness Tea: Ginger Peach + USDA Organic + Nausea Relief + Supports Digestion & Hydration, Women-Owned, 30 Cups
|Price:||(S$71.60 / Count)|
Enhance your purchase
- NOURISHING: Herbal tea to help support relief from symptoms of morning sickness + nausea + indigestion + cramps. Soothing Ginger Peach Morning Sickness Relief Tea - enjoy it hot or cold!
- PURE: We pride ourselves on organic and natural ingredients such as Caffeine-Free Ginger Tea + Ginger Root + Rooibos to naturally alleviate symptoms of morning sickness, which is common in the first trimester of pregnancy.
- WHOLESOME: Our company and our products were created with our customers in mind. This product is made without GMOs, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Sugars/Sweeteners, Soy + More.
- FAITHFULLY FEMALE: Pink Stork honors God in everything we do, and we are guided by our faith in every aspect of our business: wellness, beauty, and fashion. Our Founder & CEO is a woman, and 80% of our employees are women, so we know just what our customers need!
- DEVOTED: We strive to leave a positive impact on everyone we come in contact with through Acts of Service in our local, national, and global communities. Our focus is on creating a community of strong, driven, and healthy women while glorifying God in the process.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Organic Rooibos Tea, Organic Ginger Rhizome, Natural Peach Flavor
Pour 8 oz of freshly boiled water over 1 sachet and steep (let sit) for 5 minutes. Each sachet contains more than 2x the amount of a regular tea bag and is designed to be used for 2 cups per sachet. Alternatively, use a few sachets in a teapot for all day consumption.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I have been struggling with intense morning (ahem, all day) sickness. I’ve tried everything from small meals throughout the day and keeping protein in my stomach to ginger candies, ginger drops, ginger tea, ginger ale, saltines, prego drops, mints, and the list goes on. The problem is I am so sick of the taste of ginger. I’ve had it so much even a whiff makes me gag.
Enter this tea. The flavor is wonderful, calming, slightly fruity, and refreshing. I’ve been drinking it hot but it will be a tasty iced tea in the summer as well. This gives me the temporary relief I desperately need. If I sip on this tea throughout the day, I find that my sickness is manageable. I can have conversations without feeling like I need to run to the toilet. For anyone who is struggling, you know that slightly queasy is SO much more doable than being in the almost constant “I’m gonna puke” state. It’s exhausting. But this tea truly calms your stomach. While it may not take away sickness completely, and I hope no one expects really anything to, it has done the best job so far (in my experience). I will be repurchasing throughout my pregnancy!
As for the company, I was very impressed today at a super kind email I received as a follow up. They are ready to help. They want their products to work & help. I also love that I’m supporting a small business that is God centered. Keep up the good work! And thanks for your amazing products. I’m already looking into other products made by Pink Stork because I’m totally sold after trying just this 1 product.