- Free ang pow with min. S$40 spend on eligible items shipped and sold by Amazon SG Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ S$11.56 delivery
Plantronics 211821-99 BACKBEAT,NAVY BLUE
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Tune into the sounds you love and silence the ones you don’t with the BackBeat GO 810 wireless headphones. Disappear into your music with dual-mode active noise canceling (ANC) that lets you choose how much outside noise you hear, for clear audio from your commute, to the airport and beyond.
- Decide how your music sounds – and feels. Balanced and bright EQ presets, available through the BackBeat app, and 40 mm drivers deliver rich, detailed audio wherever your travels take you.
- Spend more time listening to the songs you love with up to 22 hours of wireless listening with ANC and up to 26 hours without ANC– enough power to carry you through your longest flights.
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Immerse yourself in the rich audio of the BackBeat GO 810 over-the-ear active noise-canceling (ANC) headphones. With dual-mode ANC and up to 22 hours of power, you can spend more time listening to what matters.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
These have way too many buttons on different sides of the ear pieces so you need to get used to touching both sides to crank volume and change tracks, etc. This adds some unnecessary hand switching let's say if you are working out. Also the buttons are huge side panels and hard to feel by touch.
The sound is decent but nothing better than a good pair of $50 headphones, I don't see a difference here and I have owned 30+ pairs of buds and headphones.
They are just poorly designed over priced headphones and you can get a lot better pair for the price. Look elsewhere.
- Good sound quality
- Great battery life
- No connectivity issues or general weird behavior
- noise cancellation is nothing to write home about
5 stars since it did everything I expected.
Good parts. Everything else. Battery lasted over 24 hours the other day while flying from Connecticut to Thailand noise cancelling works so good I had to take them off to make sure my ride on mower was operating correctly. The airplane was great as well. Supper comfortable. Great sound.