|Number of HDMI Ports||3|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item model number||UD-3900PDZ-EUA|
|Package dimensions||23.2 x 14.7 x 8.8 cm; 1.27 Kilograms|
Plugable USB C Triple Display Docking Station with Laptop Charging, Thunderbolt 3 or USB C Dock Compatible with Specific Windows and Mac Systems (3x HDMI, 6x USB Ports, 60W USB PD)
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 12-in-1 EXPANSION - With a compatible USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 Windows or Mac laptop this laptop docking station can charge your device, connect up to 3 HDMI monitors, add Gigabit Ethernet, 3.5mm TRRS headset jack, and provides 6x USB 3.0 ports
- TRIPLE MONITOR DISPLAY - This USB C docking station features 3 HDMI video outputs including 1x HDMI output capable of 4K 30Hz, 2x HDMI outputs capable of 1080p 60Hz using DisplayLink USB Graphics Technology
- USB-C FEATURES - This multiport docking station supports USB-C DP "Alternate Mode" for one external display at the full native performance of your system's graphics processor, and USB-C Power Delivery to charge the connected system. Support for these features is determined by your laptop manufacturer. See product description for details
- COMPATIBILITY - Compatible with USB Type-C and Thunderbolt 3 Macs (10.14+ and above, with driver installation), Windows (Dell XPS, Lenovo Thinkpad, HP Spectre x360), and other systems which support USB-C DP Alt Mode and Power Delivery. No HDCP support. Linux, Chrome OS not supported
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Plugable UD-3900PDZ USB-C Docking Station supports up to three HDMI displays via a combination of USB-C DisplayPort Alternate Mode ("Alt Mode") and DisplayLink USB graphics. Host charging to 60W via USB-C Power Delivery ("PD"), Gigabit Ethernet, audio, and 6x USB device connectivity. All through a single USB-C cable. Graphics Performance HDMI 1 utilizes USB-C Alt Mode which has a direct "pipeline" to the host graphics processor (GPU), and connected monitor will perform as if connected directly to the computer. The 2nd and 3rd HDMI ports are utilize DisplayLink DL-3900 USB graphics which leverages the host GPU & CPU; these outputs are ideal for office and web browsing work but may not perform well for 2D or 3D graphics applications, full screen video, or video editing software and are not recommended for gaming. Alt Mode and PD Compatibility Alt Mode video supported on select systems including Dell XPS 9350, 9360, 9370, 9380, 9550, 9560, 9570, 9580, Dell Precision 5510, HP Spectre 13" x360 13t and many more. This dock can replace a USB-C power supply rated up to 60W on compatible host systems with USB-C Power Delivery (PD). DisplayLink graphics require Intel/AMD/NVIDIA GPU and driver. Cannot be mixed with non-DisplayLink USB graphics adapters and drivers (e.g. MCT, j5, or SMSC). HDCP/Blu-ray playback not supported. Incompatible Systems Not compatible: macOS, ChromeOS, Linux, or Android. Not compatible with phones or iPad or Android tablets. ASMedia USB 3.1 controllers do not support Alt Mode at this time. Not recommended for use with Desktop computers. In the Box UD-3900PDZ dock with stand, 1m USB-C cable, and 90W (20V, 4.5A) power adapter with US power plug
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|