|OS||Linux, Chrome OS, Windows 7, Mac OS, Windows 10, Android|
|Hardware Interface||USB 3.0|
|Compatible Devices||Tablets, Gaming Consoles, Laptops, Desktops|
|Data Transfer Rate||5 Gigabits Per Second|
|Number of Ports||4|
|Total Usb Ports||3|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Item model number||USB3-HUB3ME|
|Product Dimensions||9.6 x 3 x 2.1 cm; 204.12 Grams|
Plugable Usb Hub With Ethernet, 3 Port Usb 3.0 Bus Powered Hub With Gigabit Ethernet Compatible With Windows, Macbook, Linux, Chrome Os, Includes Usb C And Usb 3.0 Cables
Enhance your purchase
|Hardware interface||USB 3.0|
|Number of ports||4|
|Compatible devices||Tablets, Gaming Consoles, Laptops, Desktops|
|Operating system||Linux, Chrome OS, Windows 7, Mac OS, Windows 10, Android|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CONNECT ANYWHERE - Upgrade your tablet, laptop, or PC to wired Gigabit Ethernet speeds via USB-C or USB 3.0. USB Type-C and USB-A 3.0 cables included. Expand your USB 3.0 connectivity with this travel-friendly 3 port hub
- PORTABLE DESIGN - Featuring a compact aluminum frame, this sturdy hub is travel-friendly and easy to tuck away. All USB ports are located on one side to reduce clutter and maximize accessibility
- FITS YOUR SETUP - Includes two detachable, 19in/50cm cables for compatibility across both USB C and USB 3.0 connection types with the ability to connect to your MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Microsoft Surface Pro series, Dell XPS, Chromebooks and more
- PLUG AND PLAY - Drivers are built-in to Windows 10, 8.x, macOS, Chrome OS, and most Linux distributions Windows 7 drivers available via download. Stand-alone charging not supported. Not compatible with Android or Game Consoles
- 2 YEAR - We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. This product is covered by a 24-month limited as well as Seattle-based email support
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Add Gigabit Ethernet and three USB 3.0 ports to almost any laptop with the Plugable Bus-Powered 3-Port USB 3.0 Hub With Gigabit Ethernet (USB3-HUB3ME). Whether your computer has USB-A ports, or newer USB-C ports, this plug and play adapter makes it easy to use a wired network and connect more devices. This hub is the perfect travel companion for any laptop due to its small size and USB bus powered design removing the need for a bulky power adapter to operate.
The Plugable USB3-HUB3ME is a simple solution for adding an Ethernet connection to your laptop, ultrabook, and notebook or upgrading your network adapter in your desktop PC. You can also add additional network interfaces and transfer files peer-to-peer over the hub’s wired Gigabit Ethernet network.
With three additional USB 3.0 ports, get the connectivity you need. Increase your productivity by adding a flash drive, keyboard, and mouse. Please note that this product is not a solution for connecting a USB device like a printer to a network.
Compatible with Apple computers (MacBook Retina, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air), Microsoft Surface series (Surface Pro, Surface Book, Surface Laptop, Surface Go), Dell XPS/Inspiron/Vostro, Chromebooks, and more.
Perfect for travelers that need to access a wired network for security, businesses that have a mix of USB 3.0 and USB-C systems, and for anyone that needs the perfect companion to increase their connectivity.
Design and Performance
This hub features a sleek, sturdy, and compact black aluminum design perfect for travel and small work spaces. The hub’s LEDs indicate Ethernet diagnostics and USB connectivity. It also features intelligently placed USB ports that ensure all of your devices plug in without interfering with each other.
Nobody likes a flaky WiFi connection with videos constantly buffering, or laggy connections to multiplayer game servers. A wired network connection can help the flow of data to remain constant, and improve transfer rates. The USB3-HUB3ME can improve speeds compared to most wireless networks. Plug into any laptop or desktop limited to 10/100 Ethernet or no Ethernet at all to benefit from faster transfers on your Gigabit Ethernet network. The hub also works on 10/100 Ethernet networks at their native speeds.
USB 3.0 systems support theoretical maximum transfer speeds up to 5Gbps and USB 2.0 supports up to 480Mbps. In practice, most machines will double in network speeds by moving from a 100Mbps Fast Ethernet to a 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet via USB 2.0, and could see more than twice that gain on USB 3.0.
Inside the USB3-HUB3ME is a Realtek RTL8153 and a VIA VL817 chipset for fast 10/100/1000 network speeds and maximum compatibility with almost all USB 3.0, 2.0, and 1.1 hosts and devices.
Apple SuperDrive: Some devices such as the Apple SuperDrive look for Apple-specific signaling and will not work when connected through any USB hub.
Supports Microsoft Windows 10 (RT not supported) through 7, macOS 10.6 and later, Chrome OS, and Linux kernels 3.9+. Great compatibility with USB 3.x, 2.0, and 1.1 hosts and virtually all USB devices.
Not recommended for use with FreeBSD or PFSense.
In The Box
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|