|Size||M-XXL: 26-36 inches|
|Compatible with||Iphone 4s|
|Item display length||7 inches|
|Item display width||4 inches|
|Number of Items||1|
|Included Components||Soft strap, Polar H10|
|Manufacturer||Polar Electro, Inc.|
|Item model number||92061852|
|Product Dimensions||17.78 x 3.3 x 10.16 cm; 90.72 Grams|
Polar H10 Heart Rate Monitor
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- BUILT-IN MEMORY: Store 1 heart rate training session. Perfect for sports and activities where a wrist unit would be difficult to use.
- GoPro COMPATIBLE: Pair your H10 heart rate sensor directly to the GoPro Hero 5 compatibility camera and overlay your heart rate data onto the recorded video.
- UPDATEABLE FIRMWARE: Firmware updates that enhance the functionality.
- ENHANCED BATTERY LIFE: 400 hours of operation time on a user replaceable
- COMFORTABLE FIT: Revised strap design provides the comfort and security needed when exercising.
- Compatibility with iOS mobile devices iPhone 4S and later and Android mobile devices with Bluetooth 4.0 capability and Android 4.3 or later
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Building upon the legacy of Polar heart rate technology, the H10 is set to be the standard upon which consistent, accurate heart rate recording is based. Utilizing advanced materials and optimized construction, the H10 combines the latest in Bluetooth smart technology with updated algorithms that will provide the precision serious athletes today demand. Whether using it with your Polar unit, favorite smart device or exercise equipment found at your local health Club, the Polar H10 will help athletes get the most out of their training.
Polar Flow is the free fitness and training app.
Polar Beat is the ultimate free sports and fitness tracker app from the pioneer of wearable sports technology. Running, cycling, gym, walking, dancing…Choose your favourite activity from 100+ sport profiles and start reaching your goals.
- Free app for iOS and Android
- Live voice guidance towards your chosen training target
- Choose your favourite activity from 100+ sport profiles
- Social sharing straight from the app
Heart rate sensor
Polar H10 is one of the most accurate heart rate sensor in Polar’s history. Monitor heart rate with maximum precision, connect your heart rate to your training equipment and enjoy the benefits of heart rate training.
- The improved electrodes make Polar H10 the most accurate heart rate sensor in Polar’s history
- Polar H10 is compatible with top fitness apps, gym equipment and many other Bluetooth devices
- The Polar H10 keeps on improving with OTA software updates
- The 5 kHz transmission makes sure you can monitor your heart rate even in water
- Polar H10 has a built-in memory for heart rate data from one training session. The data can be transferred to Polar Beat, Polar’s free fitness and training app
- The new Polar Pro chest strap is comfortable to wear with soft textile material, slip-preventing silicone dots and a secure buckle
Polar H10 And Polar Beat
Not a fan of working out with your phone? With Polar H10 you can track your training session without your phone with you and transfer your heart rate data to Polar Beat after you finish. Just start a training session in the app, leave your phone waiting and get going.
Polar H10 And Polar Beat
Connect your heart rate
Suitable for swimming
Polar Pro Strap
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The H10 strap sizing is as follows:
Available in sizes XS-S, M-XXL, and XXXL.
XS-S: 51-66 cm
M-XXL: 65-93 cm
XXXL: 76-116 cm
Since the monitor is 6 weeks old, my return window with Amazon closed. I contacted polar, and it turns out I need to send it to New York at my expense for analysis, upon which I need to pay for return shipping of the return device. I kind of need the monitor because I am monitoring a heart "event", and need to keep my heart rate from getting too high when I work out. If you get one, do not count on having it when you need it, looking over other reviews it appears that device failure is very common. And, the cost of repair is quite high when you consider all the shipping costs and time spent, almost not worth it.
My old polar strap was showing wear. Actually, the rubber snaps where the sensor clips in were deteriorating. The rubber grommets had cracks and were starting to flake off. I do wash my strap after every use, rinse it, hang it to dry, and remove the sensor. That seems to be the trick to a long battery life.
If you don't take the sensor off, the sweat on the strap will continue to conduct a current to the electrodes and the system doesn't stop trying to transmit. And, the sweat seems to cause a rapid deterioration of the sensors and the pickup if they aren't rinsed off.
So, my old strap is showing wear, and I decided to get this new one.
All I can say is Wow. It is so much better than the old model. I used to have to wet the sensors to get any pickup, and even then it would take about five minutes of working out till the body heat and sweat caused a HR pickup.
This one works dry, immediately, no response delay.
The new strap has additional pickups on both sides of the chest. This may be the trick. Also, the clip is no longer a hook, but a simple clip that is easy to insert and release.
Works great with all gym equipment and my Precor elliptical.
They say the battery life is almost twice as long... I can't vouch for it as I have only used this one for one week. But, in that week, I am convinced. This is a vast improvement.
So, if you have an older Polar sensor, trade up, it is definitely worth it.
A quick follow up.
I have used it with an Android tablet, the blue tooth pickup is perfect.
I have used it with a Concept 2 ergo exercise, no issues with blue tooth pickup
I have used it with the Precor, no issues
And, the pickup is more sensitive.
Update on this review on October 2018
The pickup on the monitor is becoming a little flaky. This appears to be a problem with almost all the polar monitors. My solution is always been to hand wash the chest strap with soap and water and make sure all sweat is removed from the electrodes. I then use a Q-tip to clean out the attachment snaps.
I also hand wash the Bluetooth pickup with the battery sealed in place. I then again use a Q-tip to carefully clean out the area of the snaps.
This always seems to provide a short-term solution. However these monitors do appear to have about a one year lifespan.
As an aside, if you do a battery exchange and it doesn't work try another battery. I have noticed that many of the 2025 batteries are showing less than one half charge in a brand-new package purchased from a local store