|Material Type||Plastic, Other|
|Number of Items||2|
|Sport||Cycling, Exercise & Fitness, Running, Swimming|
|Included Components||Polar H9 heart rate sensor, Polar Soft Strap, Polar H9 getting started guide, Information note|
|Item model number||92081566|
|Package Dimensions||12.2 x 9.6 x 5.2 cm; 100 Grams|
Polar H9 Heart Rate Sensor
- POLAR PRESENTS A NEW AFFORDABLE HRM: When you're looking for a reliable high quality heart rate monitor for your everyday sports, Polar H9 is a trusted choice of HR sensor that fulfills all your needs.
- GOLD STANDARD IN HEART RATE TRACKING: Built on decades of scientific research and development, recognized by both regular users and researchers around the globe, Polar is proud to be the Gold Standard in HR tracking.
- EXCELLENT CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS: Polar H9 connects to sports and smart watches (Polar, Garmin, Wahoo, Zwift, Peloton), activity trackers, gym equipment and other Bluetooth and ANT+ devices.
- NOW YOUR CARDIO WORKOUTS ARE MORE EFFECTIVE: From gym to indoor cycling via jogging and group exercise, track your heart rate and get an accurate calorie burn. Choose you size: XS-S: 20" - 26", M-XXL: 26 - 36
- TURN YOUR PHONE INTO A FITNESS TRACKER: Enjoy endless connection possibilities to Polar Beat, Polar Club, Peloton, Nike+ Run Club and other popular fitness and training apps.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
New Polar H9 Heart Rate Sensor Out Now!
Polar H9 is the ideal jack-of-all-trades sensor for all your everyday sports. Get reliable calories and heart rate thanks to chest strap measurement. Battery life is 400 hours.
Polar H9 heart rate monitor works not only with Polar Beat app and many 3rd party apps, but also with a large variety of sports watches, cycling devices and gym equipment. This is due to Bluetooth, ANT+ and 5 kHz technologies, which can also be active simultaneously.
Get Reliable Heart Rate Tracking for All Your Everyday Sports Now.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
My biggest con is the lack of precise specifications. I purchased this (but not from Amazon) for an elliptical trainer. None of the Polar description indicated that the HRM was coded on bluetooth. If fact, HRM coding wan't mentioned at all. My elliptical requires an uncoded signal. The nice H9 won't work, though it paired immediately to my iphone. Upon contacting Polar, they informed me that I had paid a lot of money for a coded HRM, which is not even heavy enough for a paperweight. Note I did not try the 5Khz or ANT+ features. The ONLY Polar HRMs that are uncoded are the T31/34 which must be repurchased every year or so, since the internal battery is not replaceable.
Bottom line -- if you want a coded HRM, this one seems good, based on immediate pairing to my phone. If you want an uncoded HRM, don't look to Polar.