Polar H10 Heart Rate Monitor Chest Strap - ANT + Bluetooth, ECG/EKG - Waterproof HR Sensor for Men and Women (NEW)
- WORKS WITH EVERYTHING: Polar HRM works with many sports and smart watches (Polar, Garmin, Apple, Suunto, etc.), Polar Beat, fitness apps such as Strava and Nike, and ALL HRM compatible Cardio Equipment
- SUPREME ACCURACY: Widely recognized for its top precision by many sources, Polar H10 is the most accurate heart rate sensor in Polar’s history. Polar H10 provides top quality ECG measurement and it's the choice of many pro athletes.
- CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth, ANT+ and 5 kHz provide an excellent variety of connection options (e.g. with Peloton). You can use Bluetooth and ANT+ connections simultaneously as well as two Bluetooth connections simultaneously.
- POLAR PRO CHEST STRAP: With improved electrodes, an easy-to-use buckle and silicone dots, the strap is comfortable and interference-free, and stays put when you're on the move.
- VERSATILITY: Wear Polar HR monitor when rowing, cycling, running, training indoors or swimming. Polar H10 is fully waterproof and it has internal memory for one training session.
- SOFTWARE UPDATES: Via Polar Beat app to keep your HRM up-to-date; Materials: Strap: 38% Polyamide, 29% Polyurethane, 20% Elastane, 13% Polyester, Silicone prints.
- Operating temperature : -10 °C to +50 °C / 14 °F to 122 °F. Compatibility-iOS mobile devices: iPhone 5 and later, with iOS 11 or later; Android mobile devices with Bluetooth 4.0 capability and Android 5.0 or later
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
When it comes to accuracy and connectivity, Polar H10 heart rate sensor is the go-to choice. Monitor your heart rate with maximum precision and connect your heart rate to two Bluetooth training devices of your choice simultaneously. With Polar H10, heart rate monitoring is more accurate and adaptable than ever.
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I've replaced the batteries many times. Yes, I've had batteries go from Full to fail in a couple days (I train about an hr a day) so I try to check the battery level status (iphone app) every two weeks. I keep a 5 pack of CR2025s at home and simple pop in a 50cent battery and I'm good for a couple/few months.