|Number of Items||1|
|Included Components||Polar OH1, Charging cable, Getting started guide|
|Manufacturer||Polar Electro, Inc.|
|Item model number||92066147|
|Product Dimensions||5.08 x 7.62 x 10.16 cm; 77.11 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ S$4.99 delivery
Polar OH1 Heart Rate Monitor
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Convenient - Embrace the freedom of Polar OH1's unmatched diversity for use in countless different sports. This optical heart rate sensor offers an easy-to-use alternative to heart rate chest straps
- Versatile - pair it with your favorite smart phone, iPhone or Galaxy app, your Polar watch or other training device or broadcast your heart rate data in a group environment
- Built-in memory - store up to 200 hours of training data
- Updatable - heart rate monitor contains firmware updates that enhances its functionality
- Providing versatility, comfort and simplicity, the Polar oh1 is an optical heart rate sensor worn on the arm. Whether running, riding, or rocking a workout at the gym, this heart rate monitor armband accurately and consistently captures heart rate using P
- Rechargeable - heart rate monitor lets you enjoy 12 hours of operating time on its rechargeable battery
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Providing versatility, comfort and simplicity, the Polar oh1 is an optical heart rate sensor worn on the arm. Whether running, riding, or rocking a workout at the gym, this heart rate monitor armband accurately and consistently captures heart rate using Polar proprietary heart rate Algorithm and 6-LED solution.
Polar Beat & Polar Flow
Try Polar OH1 with Polar Beat, Polar’s free fitness and training app and get real-time heart rate on the screen of your phone during your workouts.
Polar Flow is Polar’s free app and web service that helps you plan, sync and analyze your training, follow your progress and find inspiration for training from others.
Optical Heart Rate Sensor
Polar OH1 optical heart rate sensor tracks heart rate from the arm and makes heart rate tracking easier than ever. It’s a great alternative for heart rate chest straps. It attaches to your arm with a comfortable textile armband and measures heart rate with Polar’s high-quality optical heart rate solution.
- Optical heart rate (6 LED solution)
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Works with all Polar BLE devices, Polar Beat and many other fitness apps
- Built-in memory (4 MB, 150-200h of training time)
- Waterproof (30 m)
- Machine-washable textile armband
- Rechargeable battery (up to 12h of operating time)
- Updatable firmware
Polar OH1 streams heart rate to Polar sports watches, cycling computers and compatible apps and gym equipment via Bluetooth. It’s a great alternative for a chest strap heart rate sensor.
Train with an app
Polar OH1 is compatible with many popular fitness apps on both iOS and Android phones. Try it with Polar Beat, Polar’s free training app.
Train without your phone or a watch – Polar OH1 has a built-in memory for up to 200 hours of training data. You can easily sync your training data to Polar Flow, Polar’s free app and web service.
Comfort and convenience
Polar OH1 is easy to put on and take off anytime, anywhere. You can wear it on your upper arm or forearm. Heart rate tracking is now simpler than ever.
|Heart rate||Optical||Chest strap|
|Placing||Upper arm or forearm||Around the chest|
|Internal memory||4MB, up to 200 hours of data||With Polar Beat, for one session|
|Bluetooth Smart connectivity||✓||✓|
|Battery||Rechargeable (USB, battery life up to 12 hours)||Changeable|
|Works with Polar products||✓||✓|
|Works with Polar Beat||✓||✓|
|Works with fitness apps||✓||✓|
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It is sooo much easier to just slip on my arm and get to it, instead of having to just about expose myself in order to wrap the strap around my chest and hook the transmitter on when I’m running late to classes. Also great not to have to constantly rinse a stinky, sweaty strap.
Only negatives are with Polar instructions which they make you have to dig for in order to pair the OH 1. Note: you have to pair it inside of Polar Flow and Beat BEFORE you pair it in your phone’s general Bluetooth settings. One other issue is the button function is a little tricky at first, you have to hold the button down a long time before the green light gives a final quick two flashes and shuts off. Also, although it has its own memory, I pair it with my Polar A300. It took forever and apparently some magic to finally pair them even though I followed the scant instructions I found. However, the A300 still can’t detect the OH 1 when I’m trying to do the fitness test on it.
All that being said, I’m LOVING the ease and accuracy of this training companion!
* Reliable HR reading - tracks well with my polar chest strap, and works better than the strap when it's very cold (<<0 deg C).
* Compact size.
* Good charging solution (small USB dongle).
* Easy and pain-free pairing with my V800.
* Activation button is small, and it can be difficult to press under layers of clothing. Thus you need to turn it on before you get fully dressed, which further exacerbates the battery life issue.
* Battery life well below advertised amount. This should not occur, since there would seem to be very little variability in use cases for the device.
* So small that it's very easy to lose.
Based on the above, I am looking forward to the OH-2. But I am using the unit, and it will be great in the summer, when chafing from the chest strap can become a real issue.
It didn't have the longest battery life but that didn't bother me. I would just charge it every other workout or so. But it suddenly stopped charging. When I plug it into the charging device a constant red LED comes on and doesn't turn off. Even if I take it off the charger. Holding the power button will make the light go off but it doesn't do anything until you plug it back in and the red light comes back on.
My polar m400 and H7 chest strap last four years without any trouble. The OH1 stopped working in less than a year. This is not the high quality, long life product I am used to expecting from polar.
Very disappointed. I would recommend not getting this product.
Updating this review to downgrade the device as a stand alone monitor. Reason: you cant tell if this is actually recording. You can get thru a work out and go to the app to download and there is no data recorded. This has happened to me half of the time that i have used it. I follow the info on youtube obsessively and still...no data recorded. This fails miserably as a stand alone device. And i wont invest in companion polar devices based on my experience with this one.