- Product Dimensions:: 2.5 x 12 x 7.5 cm ; 381 g
- Shipping Weight: 399 g
- Batteries 1 Lithium Polymer
- ASIN: B015JIAD7C
- Date first available at Amazon.sg: 18 September 2015
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
4,678 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- #26 in Film Cameras
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ S$3.99 delivery
Polaroid Snap Instant Digital Camera (White) with ZINK Zero Ink Printing Technology
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SNAP, PRINT, SHARE - The Polaroid Snap instant digital camera captures all the fun and spontaneity of the legacy Polaroid instant camera in an easy, compact package. Simply point and click to print vibrant, high-quality photos that you can share, no computer connections needed
- ZERO INK, ZERO TONER, INSTANT RESULTS - The integrated ZINK printing technology enables you to instantly print full-color, smudge-proof 2x3 inches prints automatically when an image is captured - without ink, ribbons or toner cartridges, this enables you to easily print and share physical photos at the push of a button, while saving all your images for easy uploading
- EMBRACE YOUR INNER PHOTOGRAPHER - Get snapping, capture details with the powerful 10 megapixel sensor, insert a microSD card (32GB max) to expand the memory, load your Zink paper and print on the spot, add an artistic touch with the different picture modes available. Simile to the camera and take a selfie with the built-in selfie mirror or get yourself and the group in the shot with the self-timer feature
- POST ANYWHERE - The 2X3" prints are ready in under a minute, the adhesive backing makes for extra fun and easy posting on most surfaces. Your photos are also saved on the Polaroid Snap for easy uploading to your computer and social media platforms
- CHARMING DESIGN - Comes in Variety of Fun, Bold Colors; Compact, slips neatly into your shirt pocket. Includes a Wrist Strap, Micro USB Cord. Only POLAROID products offered by authorized dealers are covered by its manufacturers warranty. A list of authorized distributors is on the manufactures website
Colour: White | Style: Base
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Nostalgic Polaroid instant photography in a modern package Polaroid Snap is the brand's newest addition to its expanding instant digital camera line, delivering signature Polaroid instant simplicity and spontaneity in a pocket-sized form In addition to its compact footprint and classic Polaroid instant camera experience, it combines digital imaging with Zero Ink printing. This enables you to easily print and share physical photos at the push of a button, while saving all your images for easy uploading. Striking Minimalist Design True to the rest of the brand's modern line, the Polaroid Snap camera's minimalist design features an updated look that incorporates a number of design elements of legacy Polaroid instant cameras, such as the iconic Polaroid Color Spectrum.
Pocket-Friendly It fits into your shirt pocket - and budget. Despite its many digital technological advancements, the Polaroid Snap is an easy-to-use and an accessible-to-all product at a price point you would expect to pay for an analog instant camera. 10MP and Up to 32GB Instantly share your life with loved ones in vivid color with features such as a 10MP sensor, a micro SD card slot (32GB max), various capture modes and photo booth mode, Polaroid Classic Border Logo printing format, and an instant selfie self-timer. ZINK Zero Ink Printing The integrated ZINK printer enables you to instantly print full-color, smudge-proof 2x3" prints automatically when an image is captured - without ink cartridges, ribbons or toner. You can even shoot new images while the Polaroid Snap is printing. Post Anywhere The 2x3" prints are ready in under a minute, and their adhesive backing makes for extra fun and easy posting on most surfaces. Your photos are also saved on the Polaroid Snap for easy uploading to your computer and social media platforms. What You Get 1 x Snap Instant Camera from Polaroid 1 x wrist strap 1 x micro USB charger Your choice of sensational shade A contemporary take on a classic vintage camera! Specs & Details Camera: 10mp Integrated Zink Instant Printer Produces 2✕3" Full Color Photoprints Power button w/ viewfinder Battery: lithium ion Modes: photo booth, selfie, burst Automatic timer Supports microSD card up to 32GB
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
First: the flash doesn't always go off. And there's no way to turn it on/off. I took a picture next to a lamp - no flash. I moved about three feet away and the flash went off. I ended up with a photo with a lit background and two dark figures. That was unfortunate...
Second: for some reason, this camera would NOT take photos outside at night. I tried several times. I thought it was malfunctioning or breaking! And this was only after TWO photos. But I took it inside (and took the lamp/distant lamp photos then) and found the camera was working fine.
Third (connected to the flash problem): sometimes it's difficult to tell whether the photo is going to print or not. When I took it outside at night, it made an obvious clicking noise as though it were going to print. Nothing. I took it inside and got no flash so, assuming the picture wasn't printing, began adjusting the camera. Then I heard the printer start going... I got a blurry selfie.
Fourth: there's a firmware update, and I need a microSD to get it! I plan on only using this camera for instant photos (even if the photos don't come out perfect - the mistakes and terrible shots get to be part of the fun and memories), but I imagine I'll want the firmware update to avoid any other problems, so I may just purchase it.
Those are my qualms. Overall, it is SUCH a cute camera. I should also mention (to my surprise), the camera doesn't come with instructions. It was just packaging with info, e.g. instant photos, etc. printed on it. Not difficult at all to figure it out, though, considering there are only four buttons. I like the magnetic lens cover. It comes with a wrist strap, too. I can't attest to how the photos actually look when you don't print them and look at them on the computer or something, but the printed photos are all right. A sibling has the Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic, and I think her photos come out better. The color is nice and a bit more vibrant. I've tried only two out of three of the color settings on the Polaroid Snap, and even the one with full color comes out a bit dull.
I am satisfied with my purchase and do enjoy the camera.
Edited: after about a week with this camera and both perusing reviews for other instant cameras and seeing them in action, this one just doesn't seem worth the buy. The best thing about it is probably its cute physical aesthetic, but performance-wise, it is disappointing.
-No batteries (that I saw were needed in other cameras), this might be something not so bothersome but its 2016 and a camera shouldnt need AA batteries.
-Memory Card, you can store your pics, have them on your computer, share them, whatever. I recently used this to take a picture with a foreign friend and was able to give her the picture, knowing that I would have a copy of it. Really cool.
-Doesn't look like a toy, I know this might not be an issue for everyone but I am seriously not into any of the designs of the Fuji ones, and believe me, before I made my choice between cameras I saw all of them in person in Urban Outfitters and Best Buy,
-Paper can be a little cheaper, its not that big of a difference, but its a plus
-Filters, this comes in b&w, regular colors and vintage colors, its cool they come out even more cool (hipster for some people I guess). Also the advantage of being able to have it with or withour border or having the photobooth option.
What I was worried about:
-Filters, I read some reviews about it coming out wrong, light, etc, I do have to say that color and b&w are perfectly fine, the vintage one is the only one I've had issues with, can't seem to make it work in a way that looks amazing like the other two.
- I read about the framing of the picture, how what you see through the eyehole was not what came out in the picture, and its true, but It's not as bad as I read. In reality what gets printed is a cropped version from what you see through the eyehole, so if you're trying to make a lot of people fit into a picture you should try to leave extra space on the sides.
-Quality, but as I said before, they come out fine, at least i think so, I had fuji pictures (taken with friends' cameras) and my pictures and they really do seem great to me.
-You need to look up the user guide on the internet, its on the polaroid web page, but everything is there
-The lens cover, don't forget to take it off!!
- The eyehole/on button is very sensitive and can open at any moment, I bought a case so it wouldn't be a problem anymore.
All in all I really thing its a great choice, great price, but I get why people would prefer other cameras. I hope this review was helpful, and sorry for any mistakes, english is not my first language.
(Pics uploaded were taken by me, one in the vintage filter, the other one in regular colors)