|Item Height||5 centimetres|
|Item Width||20 centimetres|
|Standing screen display size||12.5 Inches|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item model number||USLM-12|
|Product Dimensions||30 x 20 x 5 cm; 1.25 Kilograms|
Portable Monitor 12.5 inch IPS Full HD 1920x1080P 5mm Ultra-Thin Display for PC Laptop Gaming PS4 XBox DVD Player Dual HDMI with mini Stand USB TYPE-C Powered LED Backlight Built-in Speaker Audio Out
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【High Resolution】Cocar 12.5-inch Full HD Portable Monitor. Made of 12.5" IPS Screen with 1920*1080P high native resolution rendering more vivid and realistic images. The LED backlight makes it more bright. Screen Ratio: 16:9 (widescreen). Panel Type: IPS full view, Backlight Type: W-LED.
- 【Ultra-Slim & Full Metal Housing】The shell is made of aluminum alloy fully including the frame and the back case. Lightweight, strong and durable for frequent portable use. Comes with mini foldable mounting stand for mobile display. Monitor Size: 10.5*294*187.5 mm.(the thinnest point:5 mm, the thickest point:10.5 mm) with very narrow bezel(4 mm). Weight: 532 g.
- 【Low Power Consumption & Portable】It can be simply powered from a power bank with 5V 2A (10000mAH can work for 3.6 hours) or a Laptop's USB port through type-c usb cable. With an ultra-slim thickness, this super thin monitor could be easily taken away for portable use like: camping, schooling, traveling, business etc.
- 【Max Compatibility】Comes with 2 x mini HDMI Ports. Works with most of devices with HDMI ports such as: PC, Laptop, XBox, PS4, DVD Player. Built-in 2 loud speakers & 3.5mm audio out, great for watching movie, gaming and entertaining.
- 【Best service】Cocar provides the best after-sale service: DOA or within 30 days free money back, or unconditional replacement within 2 Year. We always stand behind the products, should you have any problems feel free to contact us. Package includes: Portable HD monitor x 1, HDMI to mini HDMI cable x 1, Power Adapter x 1, mini Foldable Stand x 1, Type-C Cable x 1.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product Name: Cocar 12.5" Portable Monitor with Full Metal Housing IPS Full HD 1920x1080P LED Backlight TYPE-C Powered HDMIx2 for PC Laptop Gaming PS4 XBox DVD Player with mini Foldable Stand
Product Type: Super-Thin Display
Product Usage: Portable
Screen Size: 12.5 inches
Native Resolution: 1920RGB*1080P
Brightness: 400-500cd/m2 (Dynamic Brightness in different display modes)
Screen Ratio: 16:9 (widescreen)
HD Standard: 1080P (Full HD)
Panel Type: IPS Full View
Backlight Type: W-LED
Viewing Angle: 85 Degree
Response Time: 2 ms
Power supply: TYPE-C x 1
Video/Data Input: TYPE-C x 1, MINI HDMI x 2
Audio Output: Earphone Jack (3.5 mm) x 1
Body Color: Black (bottom shell hardware drawing)
Back Shell/Frame Material: Aluminum alloy
Design: Ultra slim (the thinnest point:5 mm, the thickest point:10.5 mm)
Product Size: 10.5*294*187.5 mm;
Product weight: 532g (without mounting bracket)
Package Size: 37x26x6 cm
Package Weight: 972g
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: screen stopped working (keeps flashing colors) after 6 mths of usage. Buy with caution.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
With the Cocar monitor, my main complaint is that I wish it got louder. Otherwise, I really like it. The screen gets really bright. I love that you can adjust the backlight (separate from brightness). I also like that the colors seemed accurate without having to mess with the settings. This was not the case for the UPERFECT monitor. It is a little wider (maybe 1cm) than the UEPERFECT one, but I thought the benefits over the UPERFECT were worth staying with this one.
-menu has some images for each menu setting, which makes it a bit easier to navigate vs only text which makes every setting look similar
-buttons are on the side, which makes them easy to access
-color accuracy seems really nice off the bat with no need to tweak anything. The screen looks really good out of box
-more settings than the UPERFECT monitor. Backlight and brightness are different settings and I love this
-USB-C only charging (could be a con for some, but I think it looks neater with fewer ports than are normally included as charging options)
-speakers sound quality is decent.. when you are behind the device
-doesn’t take long to power on; really pretty snappy on/off that works as it should
-Nintendo Switch recognizes the resolution of this monitor and automatically switches to 1080p
-larger bezels than the UPERFECT and ugly Cocar logo
-speakers are rather quiet and do not get very loud. From volume 50 to 100 there’s hardly a difference
-speakers are located on the back of the device, which automatically muffles everything
-volume buttons are reversed. The lower volume button is on top, and I don’t know why. To be honest, it doesn’t bother me that much, but it’s not ideal
-cutout for headphone jack port may not be that well aligned
-buttons and ports are on opposite sides of the device, making it difficult to use in a vertical orientation
UPERFECT 12.5” portable monitor:
-Smaller profile and bezels make it very sleek
-speakers get reasonably loud
-smooth metal chassis with no visible texture (difficult to tell it’s metal at first glance—may be a con for others)
-buttons and ports are all on one side of the device, so vertical orientation is pretty feasible
-each buttons is a menu shortcut-for instance, hitting up the first time will bring up the brightness menu. To change volume, you have to hit down first to bring up the volume button
-colors out of the box are not the best. I had to tweak a bit to get them to look similar to monitors/TVs I normally use, and even then it was not quite right
-buttons are on the back, which is kind of hard and awkward to reach
-speakers are located on the back of the device, and they sound pretty cheap
-sound quality wearing headphones degraded. I don’t know how to describe it, but it sounds really off and low quality
-Nintendo Switch doesn’t recognize the resolution of this monitor, so you have to manually adjust it
I think these are most of my thoughts, but I’ll add more if I think of anything else. Thanks for reading.
Reviewed in the United States on 15 May 2019