Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Portable Monitor,JOHNWILL 15.6'' FHD IPS USB Type-C LCD Monitor with HDMI Input,Type-C(USB-C) Powered,Built-in Speaker,Gaming Monitor for Raspberry Pi PS3/PS4/Xbox 360 Computer PC
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- [Excellent Performance] The JOHNWILL 15.6-inch 1080p portable monitor delivers crisp, smooth, and bright images. IPS panel, FHD 1920x1080 resolution, 800:1contrast ratio, 300cd/m2 brightness, 72% NTSC color gamut, aspect ratio: 16:9 (4:3).Supports only windows 7/8/10 OS; Mac OS and any other system.
- [Plug and Play] JOHNWILL USB-C portable monitor with built-in 1.5w speakers, 3.5mm headphone jack, HDMI Port, support Xbox One, Play station 4,Nintendo Switch, PC etc; Two Type-C Interface ,one for powered(5V 2A-3A),one for data audio transmission, compatible with Huawei Mate 10 Pro/p20/p20 Pro ;SamsungS8/S9;Note8;HTC10 etc smart phones. Two USB 3.0 Interface can connect keyboard and mouse(not support power supply).
- [Slimthest and Lightest] The JOHNWILL 15.6-inch portable display housing is made of whole aluminum alloy CNC integrated drawing process , slim and stylish, featuring wear, corrosion and impact resistance.
- [Wide Usage] JOHNWILL External portable computer 15.6 inch monitor :With Multi-interface, It corresponds to a wide range of applications such as Raspberry Pi monitors ; PS3 / PS4 / xbox 360/ xbox one and other gaming monitor / game monitor, SBC monitors, extended notebook monitors, CCTV security monitors, FPV monitors, microscope industrial monitors / industrial equipment display, computer monitors, iphone monitors, video monitors, LCD monitors ,PC monitor / computer display/ laptops Display.
- [Package and Warranty] The package includes a portable monitor, USB cable, HDMI cable, and monitor stand. 100% money back guarantee for any issue in 30 days, one year warranty to ensure your satisfaction. if you have any question, Please contact JOHNWILL after-service.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
JOHNWILL 15.6 inch Type-C Portable Monitor
Screen size: 15.6 inch
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Panel type: IPS
Shell material: CNC aluminum alloy metal
Response time: 2ms
Speaker: Built-in two 1.5W speakers.
Monitor thickness: 9.5 mm
Monitor size: 355mm x 233mm
Multi-interface: HDMI input / Type-C interface/ power supply/Type-C transfer data / headphone jack/USB connect the mouse/USB connect keyboard
Mini HDMI Port & USB-C Port
JOHNWILL 15.6 Inch Ultra-Thin Monitor has one Mini HDMI port and two USB-C ports(upper one for data transmission, lower one for power).
Compatible HDMI devices: Xbox One X, Xbox One S, Xbox One, PS4, PS3, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, computer and laptop with HDMI port.
Compatible Type-C Phones: Huawei P20, P20 Pro, P30, P30 Pro, Mate10, Mate10 Pro, Mate20, Mate20 Pro, Samsung S8/S8 , S9/S9 , Note 8, Note 9.
Step1: Connect your device with the monitor via mini HDMI to HDMI carble;
Step2: Power the monitor with the included Micro USB carble or DC adapter.
What's included ?
15.6 inch Type-c portable monitor x1
HDMI cable x1
USB cable x2
Type-C to USB x1
Type-C to Type-C x1
Leather case x1
No customer reviews
|5 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Original Review: Okay, so super bummed out. I got this monitor 2 days before leaving for a trip. Took a chance on an unknown brand that didnt have a ton of reviews (and no reviews on youtube).....and it was broken. There was no visible damage, it would power on, but no image. So now i had to order a different monitor which is being sent to my hotel since i now didnt have enough time before my flight.
Im not a big complainer, and i get that ish happens, but this was definitely a major inconvenience. Amazon customer service was excellent of course.
As measured with Spyder5 Elite calibrator:
DeltaE at 50% gray and at white point, both 0.1
Gamut 95% SRGB
No pixel defects were noted.
Illumination and black are even from edge to edge.
Nevertheless, there is a substantial difference between calibrated and uncalibrated view.
It has a highly technical menu with features that may interest gamers, such as adjustable overdrive.
Two versions are available from different vendors: metal-frame, and plastic frame. I chose the metal, since the simple plastics used by small companies are not as strong as from large makers. The CNC aluminum frame is a nice job. It may help in evening out local heating effects from a laptop fan.
The contents did not match the illustration. A hard stand was not included. A screw-on jacket, with protective cover is, and is probably more useful. I recommend a wire stand.
Two cables were included:
mini-HDMI to HDMI, and HDMI--HDMI. This second cable has no use! Another symptom of a tiny company, but forgivable.
There is room for the menu buttons on the front. Instead, they are inconveniently placed on the side.
The 12V wall wart is bulky, but it is conservatively rated at 24 watts, about twice the maximum draw.
THE DC CORD of the wart IS TOO SHORT.
In spite of a few rough edges, 5 stars, for nearly-full SRGB gamut, quality construction and performance.
Here's a great tripod mount (all-aluminum & heavy duty) I use with this:
Here's a nice padded sleeve I use with this: