Frida Mom 2-in-1 Postpartum Absorbent Frida Mom Postpartum Perineal Ice Maxi Pads | Instant Cold Therapy Packs and Absorbent Maternity Pad in One Ready-to-use Padsicle for After Birth
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- INSTANT COLD THERAPY: instant first aid ice packs built into the pad that delivers the recommended 20-minute therapy window. No freezer necessary.
- ABSORBENT MATERNITY MAXI PAD: Pad absorbs 260g of liquid beyond the cold therapy period.
- CUSHION SUPPORT: Super soft top layer for comfort in the perineal area and option to use for soft cold therapy on c-section incision.
- FULL COVERAGE: Pad covers the entire perineal area from front to back with an adhesive back for easy application and removal.
- NEW FRIDA MOM, CREATED BY FRIDABABY, the makers of NoseFrida, Fridet the MomWasher, and the best selling baby care kits
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Instant Ice Maxi Pads combine instant cold therapy and maximum absorbency in a single disposable pad so magical you'll feel like a vagician. Eliminate a layer to simplify your recovery routine because the last thing you need after pregnancy is more junk in your trunk.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Also if you do buy these please be aware that sometimes there is no audible pop. More times than not, I haven’t heard it. So I actually “popped” 2 the first time around :( Lastly have a pair of scissors handy, unless I’m missing something you can’t even open these things without using scissors, and any postpartum women knows in those first days of pain and mess, time is of the essence for relief!!
They are absorbent and a comfortable temperature though. But they don’t stay cold as long as the hospital ice packs for sure. Another reason I would chose something else next time.