|Manufacturer's Suggested Maximum Weight||0.22 Pounds|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item model number||BD12860|
|Product Dimensions||7.87 x 7.87 x 17.02 cm; 99.79 Grams|
Frida Mom Upside Down Peri Bottle for Postpartum Care | The Original Fridababy MomWasher for Perineal Recovery and Cleansing After Birth
- PORTABLE BIDET: Holds 10oz and comes with waterproof storage bag for on-the-go. Pro-tip: add 1-2 drops of witch hazel for extra relief.
- C-SECTION USE: Easy cleaning down there during limited mobility recovery without putting pressure on soreness or incision
- PACK IN HOSPITAL BAG: Use in 1st post birth bathroom trips and back at home. Pro tip: save for everyday use to clean during menstruation or hemorrhoids
- NEW FRIDA MOM, CREATED BY FRIDABABY, the makers of NoseFrida, Fridet the MomWasher, and the best selling baby care kits
- COLOR MAY VARY: We have launched a new color to match Frida Mom. If you receive a blue or pink Upside Down Peri Bottle, you're good to go
- UPSIDE DOWN ERGONOMIC DESIGN: made to be held upside down, includes narrow angled neck for comfortable continuous stream of relief in the right spot
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Way better than the hospital squirt bottle, the MomWasher is a peri bottle designed to make postpartum healing cleaner and easier. No hand in the toilet required. No pressure on c-section soreness. Think bidet for your vajay…now that's magic.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It is a bottle with a nozzle for personal cleaning, it squirts water where you need it to go to let you do a good, gentle washing, especially when tender for some reason such as childbirth. What more can I say? I assume it could work well for anyone that has had surgery in the groin area, male or female, and needs some kind of gentle wash, so why not try it.
I did not get paid, reimbursed, of given anything for free (never do as I am not important enough online!) so you are getting my own unbiased, honest opinion & nothing but that. :-)
Reviewed in the United States on 25 April 2021