|Item weight||3300 Grams|
Escape Ladder, Fire Prevention Aluminum Alloy Ladder, Thickened Wire Rope Stainless Steel Off-wall Support Used For Escape, Self-rescue, Mountaineering, Rock Climbing XXIOJUN
Enhance your purchase
- 6mm Thick Steel Wire: thick steel wire design, strong bearing capacity, 1000 pounds, waterproof and fireproof, long service life
- 10cm Away From The Wall Support: stainless steel support, 10cm away from the wall, enough stepping distance, no foot
- Rugged And Durable: After testing, the maximum load-bearing capacity is 1000 pounds, 5m can be used for 2 floors, 10 meters can be used for 4 floors, 15 meters can be used for 6 floors, and 20 meters can be used for 8 floors.
- Anti-Loosening Screws And Nuts: high-strength manganese steel galvanized screws and anti-loosing nuts, which are cheaper and safer, strong and durable, and will not slip off after long-term use
- Suitable For: escape, rescue, construction, climbing, rock climbing. This product is small in size, light in weight and convenient to move. It can be used for fire escape, high-altitude rescue, engineering construction, underground operations, high-altitude operations, etc.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A: Link the ladder with railings, iron windows and other fixed objects directly through the safety hooks and the double loops of the ladder head itself
B: If the railings or iron windows are too thick and the hook cannot be hung directly, you can first connect the hook to the double loop that comes with the head of the ladder, then go around the pole as shown in the figure and hook back to the ladder rope
C: If you need to fix it on a particularly thick beam or railing, you can use a safety hook to link the double loop that comes with the head of the ladder, and then insert the ladder into the beam and column at a 90° cut angle; refer to the figure for details
D: The best fixing method is to use your own strong belt loop or short rope to go around the beam column well and become the link point of the ladder hook
High-strength delivery nut, long-lasting use, stepping pipe spacing 38CM, in line with the climbing height of the human body, 6mm thick steel wire rope, safe and firm
1 x rope ladder
1 x fixed triangle
The "XXIOJUN" factory was established in 1982. Our factory has professional designers. Now XXIOJUN has become a professional enterprise integrating production and sales. In 2008, "XXIOJUN" entered the European market and can better meet the needs of European users. demand
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|