|Brand||Pride Of India|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Manufacturer||Pride Of India|
|Product Dimensions||19.05 x 11.43 x 3.81 cm; 127 Grams|
Pride Of India- Organic Black Peppercorn Whole - 8 Ounce (227 gm) Large Dual Sifting Jar - Organic & Vegan Whole Spice - Grown in India - Authentic Indian Flavor- Offers Amazing Value
|Price:||(S$0.04 / grams) + S$11.27 Delivery|
- CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC AND PURE: Ethically Sourced Hand Selected Spices, Grown in Southern-Part of India, Perfectly Hand picked. Single Origin. Enriched Mineral Content.
- EASY FAST & CONVENIENT- Just saute this spice while making peppercorn sauce, stews or rub it on your favorite meats and sea food for a delicious Restaurant-like Home Cooked flavorful meal experience.
- MADE FOR HOME KITCHEN & RESTAURANT USE - Contains 8 oz (227gm) in Large Dual Sifting Jars for easy pour and storage. Adds aromatic flavor when rubbed on beef or pork roasts. Elevate the taste of your dishes.
- 100% AUTHENTIC TASTE & SATISFACTION GUARANTEED : Savour the dishes or salads by adding authentic aromatic flavor of the spice. Great Value as Little goes a long way. Best flavor is GUARANTEED or MONEY BACK.
- GLUTEN Free, GMO Free, CHOLESTEROL Free, FAT Free, BPA Free, Non Bio engineered, VEGAN, Product of India, Packed in USA
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Macca Root Powder
Maca root powder is one of the healthiest superfood, it is extracted from Maca plant which belongs to broccoli and Peruvian family. Maca plant solely is consumed as a vegetable and is still used as traditional medicine. This superfood is an excellent source of instant energy boost and long-lasting strength.
Why Choose Pride of India's Maca Root Powder?
We bring the best of nature to you. Our maca root is grown on the finest land of Andes mountain in Peru. Cultivated by region’s best farmers using high yielding harvesting techniques.
Powder is enriched with Protein, Fiber, Vitamin C, Vitamin B, Calcium, Iron etc.
Maca increases endurance, energy and performance ability.
Maca powder’s taste is quite earthy and nutty. You can add a tablespoon to individual smoothies or protein shakes or sprinkle it onto your hot or cold cereal.
- 1 cup almond, or coconut milk
- 1 fresh or frozen medium banana
- 1 tablespoon Pride of India’s Maca Powder
- 1 tablespoon Pride of India’s Chia Seeds
- ½ Tablespoon Pride of India’s Stevia Powder
- 1 tablespoon Pride of India’s Cacao Powder
Place all the ingredients into your high-speed blender and blend for around 30-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
Daily intake 0.5 - 1 Tablespoon (0.5 oz) Maca Root powder - For a Healthy LifestyleGradually increase 2-3 tea spoons until desired benefits are achieved
5 Tasty Ways to Use Maca Powder in Food
- Carrot Maca Juice
- Cacao Maca Banana Smoothie
- No-Bake Vegan Cocao Maca-roons
- Maca Energy Bars
- Maple Maca Ice Cream
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|