|Brand||Pride Of India|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Manufacturer||Pride Of India|
|Product Dimensions||10.16 x 10.16 x 11.43 cm; 680.39 Grams|
Pride Of India - Quinoa & Basmati Whole Grain Mix - Brown Rice Quinoa Supergrain, 1.5 Pound Jar
|Price:||(S$0.01 / grams)|
Enhance your purchase
- 100% Natural Indian Brown Basmati Rice & Andean Royal Whit Quinoa Whole Grain
- Protein & Fiber Rich Supergrain - 5 grams Protein & 2 grams Dietary Fiber Per Serving
- Extra Long Rice Grains, natural earthy and nutty flavor and creamy texture upon cooking
- 1.5lbs (24oz) Good to make 16 servings - Sold in Sealed Food grade gourmet Pet plastic jars
- GMO FREE, GLUTEN FREE, VEGAN, BPA FREE, CHOLESTEROL FREE
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Our brown basmati rice is cultivated in the fertile Himalayan valleys with immense care.
It undergoes a unique aging process for up to two years that invigorates a rich and aromatic experience when consumed on any dinner table.
This delicious rice is GMO-FREE, GLUTEN FREE, BPA FREE, and VEGAN.
- 3G Protein per serving
- High in Manganese
- Rich in Anti-Oxidants
- Brown rice provides twice the fiber of white
How to cook Brown Basmati Rice:
1. Soak rice for 15-20 minutes.
2. Rinse thoroughly and drain water.
3. Add water to a wide pot and heat on low uncovered.
4. Once the water is at the level of the rice, cover the pot.
5. Allow to sit for 10-15 minutes. Serve hot.
1. Prep Rice same as above.
2. Use a microwave-safe dish or rice cooker. Heat for 15-20 minutes on medium heat covered. Serve hot.
Brown Basmati Fried Rice Recipe
- 2/3 cup brown basmati rice
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 lightly beaten egg
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 scallions, cut into 1/4" pieces
- 1/4 pound snow peas, trimmed
- 1/2 cup frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
1. In a medium saucepan, cook the rice as above. Fluff the rice with a fork, spread it onto a baking sheet, and allow to cool for at least 15 minutes.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the egg and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes, or until firm.
3. Transfer to a bowl and reserve. Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil and add the ginger, garlic, scallions, and snow peas to the skillet.
4. Cook, often stirring, for 2 minutes. Add the peas and carrots and the rice and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
5. Add the soy sauce and cook for 3 to 5 minutes longer, or until the rice is heated through. .
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 27 December 2019