Primula Burke Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker - Glass Carafe 1.6 Qt (51.2 oz), Black
- A Cold Brew coffee maker that conveniently fits in most fridge doors. Carafe capacity 1.6 Qt, with brew core in place and coffee 1.25 Qt (40 oz)
- Features a durable protective holder with comfortable grip handle and a non-slip base
- Includes removable brew filter with removable bottom for easy cleaning
- Built in silicone gasket top offers a smooth pour and seals in freshness
- Dishwasher safe. IMPORTANT: Protective holder is not intended to separate from glass beaker
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Brew a distinctively smooth and perfectly balanced cup of coffee at home with the Primula Burke Cold Brew Coffee Maker. Cold brewing extracts the unique and delicious flavor compounds from your coffee grounds. The process is simple but requires time and care to make the perfect cup of cold brewed coffee. The result is a great cup of coffee that’s 65% less acidic than traditional hot brewing methods. Brew your perfect cup by placing coffee grounds in the fine mesh brew filter and soaking the grounds in room-temperature or cold water for 24 hours. Simply remove the filter and pour into your glass or over ice. The result is a smooth and refreshing cup of coffee.
Join the Cold Brew Coffee Craze
Coolest Coffee Ever
The Burke boasts a brilliantly simple design, with a fine mesh cold brew filter with temperature safe borosilicate glass cold brew pitcher with a 1.6 quart capacity, and a silicone top gasket for drip-proof service.
Save yourself from trips to expensive coffee shops, and make your favorite Cold Brew and iced coffee drinks at home. The Burke keeps coffee fresh for up to 7 days!
Easy To Clean
The Burke Cold Brew Makers specially designed mesh filter allows for easy cleaning with its removable bottom. The carafe also cleans up quickly due to its borosilicate glass construction.
Burke At A Glance
- Temperature-safe borosilicate glass carafe is sturdy and durable
- Fine mesh filter ensures your coffee blend will be as smooth as silk
- Removable bottom makes the Burke a cinch to clean
- Silicone gasket top for drip proof service
- Generous 1.6 quart capacity
How To Make The Perfect Cold Brew Coffee
Place ground coffee beans in the brew filter. For best results, use fresh roasted, coarsely ground coffee. The reusable brew filter holds up to 16 tbps. of coffee.
Insert brew filter inside carafe and slowly pour 2 cups of water over coffee to dampen. Once coffee is damp fill the remainder of the carafe with water.
Tighten lid and place in refrigerator to cold brew for up to 24 hours (strength is related to brew time). For ultimate flavor extraction, stir grounds during brewing process.
After you are done remove the mesh brew filter from carafe. Easily screw off bottom to release used coffee grounds. Always remove brew filter before pouring coffee.
The Case for Cold Brew
It’s a flavor sensation for coffee lovers. Cold brew coffee is smoother, richer and mellower than its hot brewed counterpart. Of course, you can visit your neighborhood coffee shop to enjoy it, but making it is so easy and inexpensive, why not do it yourself?
Cold brewing is nothing more than letting your coffee steep in cold or room temperature water for up to 24 hours. The result is more richly flavored coffee. With the Primula Burke Cold Brew Coffee Maker, you can easily brew your own cold brew coffee with a smooth, robust flavor that is less acidic than hot coffee. Enjoy the craft beverage experience at home with Primula.
|Primula Burke Cold Brew Maker||Primula Pace Cold Brew Maker||Primula Cold Brew and Travel Bottle||Primula Cold Brew Carafe||Primula Flavor Up Cold Brew|
|Material||Borosilicate Glass||Borosilicate Glass||Borosilicate Glass||Borosilicate Glass||Tritan Plastic|
|Volume||51 oz. (6 cups)||51 oz. (6 cups)||19 oz. (2 cups)||50 oz. (6 cups)||86 oz. (10 cups)|
|Brew Core||Fine Mesh||Fine Mesh||Superfine Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Great For||Coffee At Home||Coffee At Home||On The Go||Adding Flavor||Party Size|
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. As others mentioned the pouring doesn't work so well as the lip was poorly designed it seems. Not a huge issue you can pull the cover up a bit and it pours just fine but a little annoying and I would assume easy to fix...
2. Again others mentioned coffee grains showed up in my final coffee product. Maybe I used to fine a grain for it I don't know.
3. The size is misleading until you receive it. It does not make 51.2 oz thats just the actual size I guess? It really only makes like 30ish oz. Kind of a nuisance if you're making it for more than one person and you both like coffee a lot.
Hopefully this will help you guys make an informed purchase.
This, especially the second instance, is unacceptable. Nothing in the kitchen should break simply because it had to be picked up by the body of the object instead of the handle. Not does it lead to wasted money due to the cold brewer breaking, but it is also incredibly dangerous.
I loved this cold brewer while using it, but it is far too dangerous for me to recommend anyone use it if it is going to shatter catastrophically during normal use. Do not use this product, the price and convenience is not worth the risk of getting glass in your food or cutting open your hand.
1.) No grounds in my coffee. Even when using cheap store bought (Folgers) stuff.
2.) Brews up enough coffee for two days (for one person), even if you drink a lot of coffee.
3.) Pitcher stores nicely in the fridge.
1.) Pour the water slowly over the grounds, allowing them to get fully saturated.
2.) Use room temperature water.
3.) Leave out on a counter for a few hours before putting in fridge for a stronger brew.
4.) once I pop the filter out, I add a little water to top off.
5.) Tastes amazing with some heavy cream or half and half!