Viking Professional Insulated Journeyman FR Waterproof Flame Resistant Bib Pant
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Waterproof and windproof
- Heavy-duty FR treated 300 denier Trilobal ripstop polyester with PU backing gives superior abrasion, puncture, rip and snag resistance. ThermoMAXX insulation provides maximum warmth (125 gsm) without the bulkiness down to -22 degrees F
- Heavy-duty elastic suspenders with quick release buckles and detachable bib
- Features elasticized waist with zippered fly and velcro flap, 13" boot zippers with velcro cover for easy access, detachable bib
- 2" Vi-brance reflective material in 4" contrasting tape meets WCB/Worksafe/DOT configuration. Fully compliant with CSA Z96-15 Class 1, Level 2, ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Class E, ASTM D6413 (FR)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Professional Insulated Journeyman 300D Tribal Bib Pant features Heavy Duty elastic suspenders with a quick release buckle as well as an insulated detachable bib. The insulated pant has an elasticized waist with a zippered fly and 13" boot zippers with Velcro covers for easy access.
- Package dimensions : 49.78 x 33.02 x 9.14 cm; 1.04 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 30 June 2014
- Manufacturer : Alliance Mercantile Inc. (Firewall)
- ASIN : B00LJVNWFY
- Item model number : 3907FRWP
- Department : Mens
- Customer reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I strongly recommend this for safety ride a motorcycle.
Of cause, you don't worry about rainy cold weather as well.
Even if I'm working in the -20C freezer with very comfortable.