|Manufacturer||Project E Beauty|
|Product Dimensions||24 x 28 x 15 cm; 1.02 Kilograms|
Project E Beauty LED Face Mask Light Therapy | 7 Color Skin Rejuvenation Therapy LED Photon Mask Light Facial Skin Care Anti Aging Skin Tightening Wrinkles Toning Mask
|Price:||(S$155.99 / Count)|
- 🔅 7 DIFFERENT COLORS: Through photodynamic therapy, the mask will revamp your skin appearance. Increased Blood Flow and Collagen Production Whitening Skin Wrinkles Tightens Skin Improve Pigmentation, Fine Lines, and Anti-Aging and Reduces Skin Grease Smoothens & Energies the Skin Reduces Redness Removes
- 🔅 PERFECT FOR ALL SKIN TYPES: This LED Photon Therapy Mask is ideal for all skin types. Choose your preferred color setting and start restoring your facial beauty.
- 🔅A SKIN-SAFE DESIGN: The LED light therapy mask transmits natural light waves that activate photoreceptors in skin cells to beautify your complexion. And this skin care mask was made of 150 UV Free non-heat producing LED bulbs, with no side effects.
- 🔅HOW OFTEN: The suggested operating time is between 10 and 15 minutes. More than likely, you will want to start with one 10-minute treatment, 4 times a week to start, unless otherwise directed by a doctor.
- 🔅A TIP TO USE WITH THE MASK: 1. You may lay down to use the device, also can put some towel around the device to release the pressure. 2. You may also want to use it without the strap as it would put even extra pressure on the eye sockets.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Natural light waves improving the look of skin
- Each color of light shows beneficial effects on particular skin conditions.
- Easy to operate
About Project E Beauty
We believe beauty begins with healthy skin, so we're bringing you skin science and technology to help you achieve your best skin ever.
Project E Beauty offers the most loved beauty and skin care products, and manufactures and markets products in over 70 countries.
Project E Beauty Skin Rejuvenation Photon Mask | 7 Color LED Photon Light Therapy Treatment
Skin Rejuvenation Photon Mask designed for facial beautification uses natural light waves, which are transmitted by LEDs into the skin.
The light activates photoreceptors in skin cells, producing energy for absorption by skin components, to beautify your complexion.
- 7 Colors LED
- 100% UV Free
- LEDs X 150
- Chemical Free Treatment
- LED Mask X 1
- Remote Control X 1
- USB Cable X 1
- Power Cord X 1
- Full English User Manual X 1
- The device is effective at all intensity levels including the lowest setting. It is not necessary to use the highest power level to achieve maximum results.
- The power level vary on different person, start with lowest setting and raise the power level gradually to obtain optimal result.
- 10-15 minutes for each treatment and 3-4 treatment a week, reduce to 1-2 treatment a week once the result shown.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The mask IS a one size fits all... everybody has different shape heads, noses, mouths, etc.... I remind people of that because several of the reviews I read prior to purchasing the mask complained of it either not exactly fitting their face OR the mask being heavy. I guess the weight is relative... I don’t think it’s heavy at all but I also heard beauty is pain.... (humor).
I believe the science behind this is indisputable. However, I know there are different kinds of acne so I can’t say it would work for everybody. My acne is GONE. I am working on the scaring (post hyper pigmentation) which is common for people with darker complexions. I am now doing pro-active blue sessions of 15-20 minutes a few times a week (sitting up watching tv with the mask on). I figure I’m just sitting there anyway! I have also received lots of compliments on how “radiant” or “luminous” my skin looks. I’m to the point where I don’t have to wear make-up to cover the acne or scaring... YAH!
I have recommended the LED mask to several family and friends... they have purchased them as well and are seeing early results as well.
(Old and original post)Very disappointed. Started using it and was looking forward to seeing results taking before pictures so I could compare to after pictures but it stopped working after the fifth use. I plugged it in tonight and no dice. This item is not cheap, but cheaper than trying any drastic chemicals peels or anything of that sort. I hope customer service contacts me because this is pretty ridiculous! Update, I’m still within the return/full refund grace period. So I just sent it back; I’m gonna buy this one more time and see if it quits on me again. I’ll keep you guys updated.
About the device - yes, it is a bit heavy and awkward. I never did figure out how to use the strap to hold the mask on, so I use it lying on my back. I have a small face and a big nose, so the opening for my mouth does not quite fit right and the device rests against my upper lip or chin unless I hold it in place, and I have started putting a bandaid at the top of my nose because the mask was leaving a mark where it rested. Those issues might not exist if my face was the right size, lol, or if I could figure out how to use that darn strap. Otherwise, the mask does not make contact with your skin - it has soft rubber around the eye holes that lift it off the face a little bit and also serve to block most of the light from your eyes, although you can see enough light to know what color you are using and when it goes off (handy, since the timer does not have any alarm on it, it just kind of shuts off when your time is up.)
The device has two cords - one goes from the mask to the control pad, the other goes from the control pad to the electric outlet. Once connected, it's about 5 or 6 feet long. Either cord can be unplugged when you're done for easier storage. The control pad allows you to easily choose which color you want to use, how bright it is (scale from 1 to 5, with 5 being the brightest), and it has a simple timer you can set in 5 minute increments. The lights do not get hot, although just being under a plastic mask for that length of time can make you kind of warm.
All in all, I'm happy with the product.
18 Month Update: After about a year, the USB cable connecting the mask to the control pad got loose and it was more trouble than it was worth to keep wiggling the cord to make the mask stay on. By that time, I hadn't noticed any dramatic improvement - I'm still wrinkled, lol - so I packed up my mask and put it away. After a couple of months, I was horrified to feel how loose the skin on my face felt. I bought a new USB cable for the mask and started using it again. While there is nothing that is probably noticeable to other people, my skin has gotten a little tighter again after a little over a week, and my face just looks less tired to me. It took going without my mask for a while to realize that it does do something, just not as much as I'd hoped. But then again, I don't use it very long, twenty minutes at the most, maybe four days a week.