|Warranty Description||No Warranty|
Solubol, Essential Oil Dispersant, 100% Pure, Sustainably Sourced, Organically Crafted, Aromatherapy, My Pure Earth, 30ml,MPE-Solubol
Enhance your purchase
- SOLUBOL is an excellent solution for dispersing essential oils into water or hydrosols evenly.
- IT WORKS TO emulsify drops of essential oils that would otherwise not dissolve in water/hydrosol blends, protecting your skin from any possible adverse effects that full-strength (neat) drops of essential oil can have.
- ORGANICALLY CRAFTED & SUSTAINABLY SOURCED - 100% pure essential oil, sourced directly from sustainable and ethical farmers around the globe. All of our farmers follow organic growing methods and do not use pesticides and chemically derived fertilisers.
- PREMIUM QUALITY, GC/MS TESTED - All My Pure Earth oils are sent to an independent lab in France or Canada to be tested using GC/MS technology. This testing ensures that all of our oils are 100% pure, are industry-leading quality and 100% authentic. All reports are available on the brand's website.
- BOTTLED IN SINGAPORE - Every oil is packed in an amber glass bottle with a tamper-evident seal and includes a batch number. Visit the brand's website to view ‘use by dates’ for each batch.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Solubol is an excellent solution for dispersing essential oils into water or hydrosols evenly. It works to emulsify drops of essential oils that would otherwise not dissolve in water/hydrosol blends, protecting your skin from any possible adverse effects that full-strength (neat) drops of essential oil can have. It has a very mild aroma which shouldn’t influence your blends.
TIPS AND USES
- Add one part essential oil to four parts Solubol and blend well.
- Solubol is used for dispersing essential oils into water or hydrosols evenly. It has a very mild aroma which smells slightly like walnuts and doesn’t influence the smell of most blends. Solubol works to emulsify drops of essential oils in water or hydrosols, protecting your skin from the adverse effects that full-strength (undiluted or neat) drops of essential oil can have. We recommend using Solubol when making skin sprays for young or sensitive skin and when a consistent dilution is required.
Sucrose stearate (an emulsifier made from sugar and vegetable oil), Helianthus annus (annual sunflower oil), Cera alba (beeswax), Sterculia urens (a medium-sized, deciduous tree that exudes a gum called karaya used in food as an emulsifier, stabilizer and thickener), Gum of the acacia tree, Propolis cera (wax from bees), Vegetable glycerin, Lecithin (soy), Cocos nucifera (Coconut oil), Vitamin E, Vitamin C, and Rosemary Rosmarinus officinalis extract.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
1 bottle of Solubol
At My Pure Earth, we don’t just offer the purest essential oils available on the market. We also prioritise our impact on the environment and people we work with.
Our essential oil singles are of the highest quality and purity available. Verified, third party labs independently assess the quality of each batch.
*Certified by Laboratoire Photo Chemia, 2020.
Sustainably & Ethically Made
From zero-waste agricultural practices to our packaging materials and Bottle Take Back Programme, we make sure our choices are responsible to the earth and people we work with.
Shifting to a natural lifestyle doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Read the tips and uses section above to learn how to use essential oils to boost your wellbeing and create non-toxic products.