|Number of Game Players||4|
|Material Type(s)||Wood, Tic|
|Color||Tictactoe Natural Wood Color|
|Mfg Recommended age||6 months and up|
|Product Dimensions||13.97 x 13.97 x 3.81 cm; 295 Grams|
Wooden Board Games Tic Tac Toe in Pushing Me XO Fun Family Games to Play in Box Strategy Board Games for Families to Challenge Brain Games Kids and Adult with Classic Guest Room Decor
|Price:||+ S$9.44 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- TABLE GAME FOR EDUCATION WOODEN BOARD GAMES - Board games for kids on education, games for kids wooden table can learn for a strategic brain training, thinking and analyzing skills both at school and home
- BOARD GAMES FOR FAMILIES GAME TABLE- A sequence game home decor of kids board games and board game for a family that parents and kids can play together for a close relationship
- TABLE GAMES IN DESIGNS - A fun family and children game room decor and coffee decor game board table suitable with any table with small in hands to the holder and play in everywhere
- CLASSIC BOARD GAMES FOR COFFEE TABLE DECOR - Cool board games for kid games and family can put for décor in your drawing room, coffee table and working desk with a unique design item from 100% natural wood
- FUN FAMILY GAMES FOR ENTERTAIN - It's an item table games for kids that should stick at home to be wooden table decor for family board games and for fun time with friends
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Pushing Me XO, a strategic game for brain training while playing to find the ways to connect and creates the line with cubes to win the game in horizontally, vertically or diagonal. This game can use for education tools with children’s developing at school and home from age since 8+ years old. Parents and teachers can play this with them for thinking and analyzing skills to win a game. By the way, all adults, teenagers, and children are can play for fun together on this game. You can play in 2 players or 4 players (in teams), it’s the game that entertains everyone and getting fun on talks. In addition, this wooden board game is small in hands to the holder and play in everywhere you would like to go for. Or you can decorate your drawing room, coffee table and working desk with this wooden item board game, it’s a unique design item from 100% natural wood and suitable to be décor.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Instead of 3-in-a-row, it's 5. The pieces are chosen from the edge, turned to the player's letter (x/o) and slide into place from the edge. So, constantly changing landscape! The crafty player can lock up the board without turning them all over.
Any age can play. No dice, no cards, no counting, just pure strategy. If you want to take this traveling, put it in a ziploc or other sealable "container".