- Product Dimensions:: 2.5 x 12 x 14.5 cm ; 27.2 g
- Shipping Weight: 136 g
- ASIN: B071GW9X35
- Date first available at Amazon.sg: 16 June 2017
- Customer reviews: 2 customer ratings
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: 2,413 in Sporting Goods (See Top 100 in Sporting Goods)
Pyle Upgraded Waterproof MP3 Player - V2 Flextreme Sports Wearable Headset Music Player 8GB Underwater Swimming Jogging Gym Earphones Rechargeable Flexible Headphones USB Connection9 -PSWP14BK
|Price:||+ S$11.30 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MP3 player underwater - store hours of music with built-in 8GB flash memory. With simple touch controls enjoy music without carrying your smartphone or external music player
- Fully submersible - Waterproof and dust-proof (IPX8) designed for athletes in all sports, and for use in water up to two meters Deep. Along with being sweat proof and dustproof, The sports MP3 player is built to endure the toughest training
- High speed USB 2.0 connection - drag and drop files from iTunes for Mac or Windows and enjoy Multi-Format playback with MP3 and WMA compatibility. With up to 10 hours of battery life on one charge you'll never be caught out again
- Wire free - ideal for sports and active lifestyles, This unique digital music player allows you to be wire-free, hands-free, and without distraction whether you’re working out at the gym, playing outdoors or even swimming
- Ergonomically designed - for long-lasting comfort hours on end. The secure, behind the ear design will never fall out even during the most rigorous physical activities
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Pyle FL extreme MP3 sports headphones provide you with waterproof sound & style! Play all of your favorite songs with submergible Marine Grade Construction. Built-in 8GB memory allows you to add hundreds of audio files right from your computer's music library. The flexible wrap-around style is perfect for sports on land -- or in the water! The 2-in-1 MP3 player plus headphone design features a built-in rechargeable battery, and the included USB connection charging cable keep the system wire-free. The comfortable & non-interfering wrap-around design works great for your active lifestyle and slide on in seconds. Whether doing laps on the track, or in the swimming pool, the Pyle FL extreme will provide the sound for your sport! technical Specs: features:- made to fit: bendable, adjustable, flexible- quick connect: combination charging & data transfer cable- easy 'drag & drop' Audio music file management- submergible waterproof construction- 8 GB integrated flash Memory- built-in rechargeable battery- Universal size for all head shapes- comfortable non-interfering headphones- flexible wrap-around style perfect for sports- USB port connection- simple touch button controls- includes replacement earbuds- designed for swimming, running, fitness, exercise what's in the box:- MP3 Player headphones- USB charge/ data transfer clip cable- (3) pair Water-Blocking earbuds (In-Water use)- (3) pair active sport earbuds (On-Land use) technical specs:- Marine Grade IPX8 waterproof rating- digital audio File Support: MP3, WMA- battery charge Time: 2 hours- battery life: about 10 hours- Lithium battery: 200mAh- speaker Type: DfES, 9mm- speaker rated power: 5Mw- USB 2.0 high-speed data transfer- frequency response: 20Hz - 20Khz- signal distortion: - S/N ratio: >70dB- sold as: 1- weight: 0 lbs.
The Pyle Flextreme MP3 Sports Headphone (PSWP14BK)
Perfect for your active lifestyle because it is Comfortable Non-Interfering Headphones. The Flexible Wrap-Around Style is Perfect for Sports, whether you're running on the track or swimming on the pool because it is Submergible Waterproof Construction. Quick Connect: Combination Charging & Data Transfer Cable and Built-in 8GB memory allows you to add hundreds of audio files right from your computer's music library, to make your life easier it is easy 'Drag & Drop' Audio Music File Management.
The 2-in-1 MP3 player plus headphone design features a Built-In Rechargeable Battery, and the included USB connection charging cable keep the system wire-free. It also includes the Replacement Earbuds. The Pyle Flextreme MP3 Sports Headphones have the perfect match of style and performance so you can move with ease!
Designed for Sports
The Pyle Flextreme MP3 Sports Headphone provide you with waterproof sound.
For Fitness \ Exercise
The comfortable & non-interfering wrap-around design works great for your active lifestyle.
Whether you’re training for a marathon, or just hitting the treadmill, good music can often make the difference between a rave run and a blown goal. Good music requires good running headphones.
Made To Fit
The Pyle Flextreme MP3 Sports Headphone made Bendable, Adjustable and Flexible.
Submergible Waterproof Construction
Thanks to its Marine Grade IPX8 Waterproof Rating. You can now play all of your favorite songs in the water!
You can listen to your favorite songs right away with Simple Touch Button Controls.
Size Doesn't Matter!
Universal Size for All Head Shapes.
- Marine Grade IPX8 Waterproof Rating.
- Digital Audio File Support: MP3, WMA.
- Battery Charge Time: 2 Hours.
- Battery Life: About 10 Hours.
- Lithium Battery: 200mAh.
- Speaker Type: NdFeB, 9mm.
- Speaker Rated Power: 5mW.
- USB 2.0 High-Speed Data Transfer.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz.
- Signal Distortion: <0.1%.
- S/N Ratio: >70dB.
- Sold as: 1.
- Weight: 0.26 lbs.
What's in the Box:
- MP3 Player Headphones
- USB Charge / Data Transfer Clip Cable
- (3) Pair Water-Blocking Earbuds (In-Water Use)
- (3) Pair Active Sport Earbuds (On-Land Use)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Left audio is much softer than right, just have to deal with it and upgrade to a better unit next time...
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- Good Sound Quality
- Simple to operate
- 8GB music storage (I currently have 129 songs occupying around 890-ish MB if that gives you an idea of how much storage there is)
Cons (none that should deter anyone from buying this unit)
- Nothing in the manual tells you how to store your music on the device (can't use band-name folders containing the songs; the songs, themselves, all have to be in the root directory of the device) or how to know when the unit is fully-charged (blinking? Or not blinking?)
- The charge clip could have been designed better or the contacts in a better location so you absolutely know it's clipped on correctly for charging (maybe another addition to the product manual).
When my PMX80 wired headset wire broke down at the headset connection, I needed another pair of earbuds for my workouts. I looked long and hard and saw many phone-controlling Bluetooth headsets, but the last thing I want to carry on a run or when lifting weights is a phone.
The armbands chafe my skin on long runs and the phones are too heavy to put in the pocket of my shorts. So I considered getting a Bluetooth earbuds and a tiny Bluetooth music player. For decent quality, you're looking at $100+ for both items. Additionally, most wired and wireless earbuds now have phone controls in a module that hangs down from one of the earbuds. I didn't want that at all, but it's hard to find earbuds without them.
As a result, I settled for a $15 knock-off headset that looked like my PMX80s. The sound wasn't great on my PMX80s and was a little worse on my $15 headset. After I got the knock-offs I started hearing of headsets by which you can store music. I was excited about this because now I would need one less piece of equipment for my workouts (no separate MP3-player necessary).
I looked at some high end units by which there was no wire between the buds combined with Bluetooth connectivity. I really didn't want earbuds that weren't connected to one another in case, while cycling, one should pop out on me. Even so, I almost pulled the trigger on one of these, but then I thought about how it didn't make sense that they charged $200+ for these earbuds just because they had music storage. I didn't care about Bluetooth because if I could store my music on the earbuds themselves, I wouldn't need anything Bluetooth for my workouts. When I workout, I don't take calls. I wanted something workout specific.
This all pointed me straight to the Pyle PSWP14BK. I'm glad I found it on Amazon. This is a great headset so far. It does exactly what I need it to... Plays music during my workouts without wires and without the janky unreliability of Bluetooth. It allows me to head out for a run or bike ride with only my earbuds and my GPS watch. I don't have the distraction of Bluetooth connectivity issues. No wires from my shirt to my short's pocket and like I mentioned above; one less piece of equipment to carry. These fill the roll of both the MP3-player and the earbuds.
You just put your MP3s into the root directory of the headset and it will shuffle the music out of the box (my preference for workouts is shuffle play for workouts). You can turn shuffle play off with the press of two buttons. The controls were all well thought out and are easy to distinguish by touch while running.
The sound quality is well beyond my old PMX80s and the knock-offs. It's not like a set of high-end studio monitors, but the sound quality is among the best I've heard from fitness-type earbuds across the price and brand spectrum. The buds fit securely in my ears. They do everything I need them to do and when I'm done with a sweaty workout, I can rinse them off.
They will not come out of your ears if you use the right size ear buds. Provided earbuds are small, medium and large for swimming and non-swimming use (six total sets of tips).
My use is for running and cycling indoors and outdoors and lifting weights. I will eventually get around to swimming in them as well. These things absolutely do not get in the way.
I would recommend them to anyone wanting good sound in an earbud headset and looking to carry less equipment during their workouts.
I would not recommend them to anyone looking for Bluetooth connectivity or phone controls; they don't have them.
The only reason I've taken a star away is because of the cons I've listed. That folder con I listed above is definitely an inconvenience especially if you want to load the unit up to its limit with music.
I hope this review helped you make your decision!