|OS||Chrome OS, Mac OS|
|Hardware Interface||VGA, USB, Ethernet, HDMI, USB 3.0, USB 2.0|
|Compatible Devices||Smartphones, Projectors, Mouse, Tablets, Keyboards, Monitors, Laptops, Card Readers, Desktops|
|Number of Ports||2|
|Total Usb Ports||4|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Item model number||HC1203-hub|
|Package dimensions||16.8 x 11.4 x 2.1 cm; 160 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
QGeeM USB C Hub,12 in 1 USB C Laptop Docking Station Dual Monitor,Triple Display USB Type C Adapter Dock With 4K Dual HDMI,VGA,100W PD,Ethernet,4USB,SD/TF, Compatible with MacBook and Windows
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 12in1 Super Expansion USB-C Hub: The USB C to USB Hub easy to expand your USB C port to dual HDMI 4K ports, 1080P VGA output, support 2 USB3.0, and 2 USB2.0 Ports, RJ45 Ethernet, TF&SD card reader up to 2TB. you can enjoy USB 3.1 Type C data transfer and type c 100w PD charging, display expansion at the same time.
- Crystal-Clear Video Sync& Triple Monitor Displays: This USB C Adapter Hub helps you stream 4K/Full HD/1080p to HDTV, Monitors, or projectors via HDMI/VGA port. Support display 3 screens on the same screen or split-screen mode.enjoy the vivid 3D effect video in high-resolution. (Tips: Windows system, 4K picture is shown only when single HDMI is connected, otherwise, the picture’s resolution is 1080P. But for the Mac system, 4K picture is displayed when single or dual HDMI is connected
- Super-speed Data Transfer& Fast Networking: One USB-C Hub, meet your all needs.2 USB 3.0 Ports,1Type-c Port of, support transmission speed rates of up to 5Gbps.2 USB 2.0 ports with 480 Mbps transfer speed.connect to your smartphone, tablet and hard drive for effortless data transfer. also, it is a perfect connection for keyboard/mouse.and the 1000Mbps Ethernet port ensures a stable and faster-wired internet connection
- Fast Power Delivery & Comprehensive Compatibility】This USB C Hub Adapter supports PD charging up to 87W for MacBook or other Type-C devices with PD Protocol.give you a blazing-fast charging speed experience. and while connecting multiple peripherals for data transferring. Perfectly for MacBook,iMac, Google Chromebook Pixel, Huawei MateBook, and many other Type C laptops
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
How to set the Triple Display&Dual Display
Please click Intel Graphics Settings for multi-display setting or hotkey: Windows P
You can set Display, Resolution and Refresh Rate on the General Setting.
Resolution can only reach up to 1920*1080/60HZ when connecting three monitors at the same time. It’s not suggested to do so. But if you need to do so, please turn off the laptop screen( Click“Second screen only”) after connecting.
2.Mirror Mode & Non-mirror Mode(Mac OS)
Setting: About This Mac>Display>Arrangement>Mirror Displays
Please Note: When MAC OS needs to extend the display, you need to click on "Display" in Preferences, select the Arrangement, and then click Cancel "Mirror displays"
Multifunctional USB-C Hub
- 1 x USB-C PD Charging Port
- 1 x DP Ports
- 2 x HDMI Ports
- 1 x TF/SD Card Slot
- 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet
- 1 x USB-C 3.0 Port
- 2 x USB-A 3.0 Ports
- 2 x USB-A 2.0 Ports
Support Triple Display(Windows)
- QGeeM 12 Ports USB-C HUB, Plug, and play, no need any apps or devices installed.
- Make your tiny laptop desk into a wide, multifunctional tool table where a miracle takes place.
Included 3*4K port 1*DP port 2*HDMI port
QGeeM USB C hub provides crystal clear video streaming with 3 4K@60Hz ports(Single video output).
Resolution can only reach up to 1920*1080/60HZ when connecting three monitors at the same time, and you need to turn off your laptop screen.
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Also, love the idea that I could connect my MacBook to the network with Lan cable to get gigabit connection and that I don't have to compromise on number of USB devices connected.
Can't believe that such a small inexpensive adapter could replace an expensive video card that I used in the past to connect a desktop to 3 screens.
Reviewed in the United States on 18 May 2020
Also, would prefer the input to be a port (or several options) instead of hardwired USB-c cable. my macbook and iPad are older and don't support USB-c, so i've had to order a few adapters to connect those. But, those aren't critical, as I was mainly concerned with connecting my PC laptop from work, and this does exactly that.
Here is a list of the ports provided
- (2x) USB 2.0, (2x) USB 3.0
- (1x) USB-C, (1x) USB-C for charging
- (1x) VGA, (1x) LAN/Ethernet
- (1x) SD, (1x) TF Card Reader
- (2x) HDMI
The build quality is of an aluminum body, feels heavy so i hope it is protected from over heating. So far i have not had a problem with a corrupt data transfer. I use it to connect my laptop to an external monitor.
I chose this hub for the ability to have both a VGA and HDMI monitor installed at the same time. It works perfectly for that.
I currently have 1 HDMI, 1 VGA, 2 USB (mouse and keyboard) and network cable attached. The hub has worked great for those connections.
I am not charging any devices through the hub so I cannot comment on that aspect.
Size wise it is smaller than my Galaxy S9+ so it doesnt take up much desk space.
I am happy with the purchase and would recommend if you need the VGA and HDMI connections.