|Item model number||10888849000224|
|Product Dimensions||13.97 x 18.42 x 5.72 cm; 700 Grams|
Quest Nutrition QuestBar, White Chocolate Raspberry, 60g (Pack of 12)
|Price:||(S$0.06 / grams)|
|You Save:||S$5.33 (11%)|
Enhance your purchase
- White Chocolate Raspberry Bars are great by themselves but can also be baked into a delicious meal, dessert or breakfast treat
- 20g Protein, 5g Net Carbs, 1g Sugars, 15g Dietary Fiber, 200 Calories, 8g Fat
- No Added Sugar - Sweetened with Erythritol, Sucralose and Stevia
- Contains Dried Raspberries, Cocoa Butter, Almonds and Natural Flavors
- All Natural, Gluten and Soy Free; Includes 12 Quest White Chocolate Raspberry Protein Bars
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fiber (Prebiotic Fiber), Almonds, Water, Cocoa Butter, Dried Raspberries, Natural Flavors, Erythritol, Palm Oil, Sea Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Sucralose, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia).
The perfect blend of rich white chocolate chunks and succulent raspberries gives you the ultimate flavor celebration packed with protein!
Quest Bars provide your body with the ingredients it needs to get you through your day.
Every Quest product is rich in complete, dairy-based proteins to provide your body with the protein it needs.
Every chocolate flavored chip, white chocolate flavored chunk, cookie crumble or sweet inclusion is made by us
You can cook with Quest products! These Fruit Cups use the incredible taste of our Blueberry Muffin Protein Bar. Discover a new world of cooking with Quest
FOR THE CUPS
- 2 Quest Blueberry Muffin Protein Bars, 1/4 cup rolled oats, 1/4 cup almond flour, 3 tbsp unsweetened applesauce, 2 tsp zero calorie sweetener, 1 tsp coconut oil.
To view instructions head over to blog.questnutrition.com/category/recipes/