|Compatible Devices||Personal Computer|
|Package dimensions||15.9 x 10.6 x 2.2 cm; 68 Grams|
RJ45 Keystone Jack - 10Pack iGreely RJ45 CAT6/CAT5e Tool-Less No Punch Down Tool Required Gold Plated 10 GB Ethernet Cable Patch Panel Wall Plate
|Price:||+ S$7.46 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- No Punch Down Tool Required. Just snap in the wires with the enclosed snap in stand. Support your 100M to 10-Gigabit Ethernet network at a low price with this convenient and cost effective multi-pack package.
- Compact structure design, to ensure the relaxed accommodate space at the bottom of the box; Keystone jack supports T568A and T568B wiring with color coded schema and accepts 22~26 AWG Ethernet cables.
- Using high quality poly-arbonate flame retardant materials, which reached the level of UL94V-0; IDC caps protect the blocks and wires against dusts.
- Cat6/ Cat5e RJ45 Keystone modular jack for patch panels, surface mount boxes, or wall plates (face plates) with standard keystone ports. UL Listed Cat6 jack meets Category 6 performance in compliance with the 568B.2-1 ISO/IEC and TIA/EIA 11801 standards.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
RJ-45 TOOL-LESS modular plug is 8-position 8-conductor (8P8C) and designed for computer networking. The unique toolless design does not require the use of a crimping tool. Simply insert the leads following the color coding, and press down the lid. 568A and 568B color wiring diagram is integrated on the lid for easy installation. The modular plugs are manufactured from high-impact clear poly-carbonate to withstand everyday wear and tear. You can except error-free data transfers.
1. Strip off cable jacket to expose approximately 3/4" of wires.
2. Insert 2 pairs wires into the holes located on the top cover.
3. Close the top cover to snap firmly on the plug.
4. Take out the top cover and put another 2 pairs wire into the hole.
5.Close the top cover to snap firmly on the plug.
10 x Rj45 Cat6 modular
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 17 June 2020
The hardest part is the wire connections. But these come with the picture on the jack itself to show you which color goes where. Also it's made so once you line it up you just press down and it does the rest (this is the "no punch tool required", since it's built into the jack). It made it all incredibly easy, I felt super smart.
It snaps into a keystone plate easy. All you need to do is maybe peel some of the housing of your ethernet cable to expose wires inside, and figure out if your setup is A or B.
Perhaps if you have tiny little hands and work in a desktop environment these might be a good choice for you.