PC Racing Wheel, PXN V3II 180 Degree Universal Usb Car Sim Race Steering Wheel with Pedals for PS3, PS4, Xbox One,Nintendo Switch (Orange)…
|Price:||+ S$62.33 Delivery|
- 5 IN 1 RACING WHEEL : Compatible for Xbox one/PC/PS3/PS4/Nintendo Switch;
- Manual shifting design : Simulated real driving and improve the fun of control;
- REALISTIC "COMPETITION" WHEEL DESIGN: Dual-Motor feedback driving force racing wheel to provide realistic gaming experience, Intelligent auto-adjust vibration levels according to different driving scene.10.24inch/26cm in diameter, with an ergonomic design;
- 180 DEGREE ROTATION : Imitation racing wheel ergonomics design, 180 turning angles and rubber grip;
- Collapsible simulation pedals with Gas and Braking control.
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1. Compatible with PC/PS3/PS4/Xbox 1/Xbox 360;
2. Built-in dual vibration motor, to bring you a more realistic racing experience;
3. Imitation racing wheel ergonomics design, 180 turning angles and rubber grip;
4. Collapsible simulation pedals with Gas and Braking control;
5. With 2 axes, a D-Pad and 12 separate action buttons;
6. With X-input and compatible with all Xbox 360 games for PC operation;
7. With auto-calibration function (driver installation is required);
8. 7 big and durable suction cups make the wheel fixed in place and easy to operate;
9. 2.0m wheel cable and 1.6m pedal cable.
1x Racing Whell
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 3 November 2019
Even though the instructions and cd are provided, it was plug and play for me
I was able to start racing in need for speed and grid autosport
The controls are fairly responsive. There should be a way to secure the pedals as they are slipping around