|Release date||1 September 2020|
|Mfg Recommended age||12 months and up|
|Item model number||611Z|
|Product Dimensions||57 x 37.01 x 43.51 cm; 3.33 Kilograms|
Radio Flyer Classic Push & Play Walker, Toddler Walker with Activity Play, Ages 1-4 , Red
Enhance your purchase
- SENSORY PLAY: This is both a push baby walker and activity center, allowing children to build confidence and balance as they learn to walk. The sensory activities encourage imaginative play and include interlocking gears, sliding numbers and more.
- DEVELOP MOTOR SKILLS: This wooden baby walker has two modes of play: push walker and sensory play. These modes help toddlers gain confidence in walking and develop fine and gross motor skills.
- WALK SAFELY: Equipped with Safety Resist Clickers, the Classic Push & Play Walker provides resistance when walking. The clickers ensure the safety of beginner walkers.
- REAR STORAGE: With the rear storage bin, your child’s favorite toys can join every adventure!
- SPECIFICATIONS: Assembled dimensions are 17” L x 15” W x 16.5” H. Recommended for kids ages 1 – 4 years.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Radio Flyer Walker Wagon
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I was looking for a wagon that my 9 month old could pull herself up at without the wagon tipping back on her and this is it!. It is pretty well made (not solid wood throughout by any means) and will last a while. The red side panels and wooden slats are made of wood, the black bumper in the front is a hard plastic (I was hoping it might be more like a rubber for bumping into things without damaging them, but it works fine), the push handle is a metal rod, and the bottom of the wagon is a solid piece of dense plastic. The steerabiliy of it is hard for a small kid but the wheels are smooth without it getting away on them. It gets a lot of outdoor use at our home, mostly lawn, some gravel driveway, and some pavement. I ended up pulling out the front slatted part, looped the back end of a dog leash through the slot and now when may daughter pushes I steer it in the direction we are heading; It also helps her through dense grass patches. The wheels have held up surprisingly well for the mileage we put on it. It is definitely an item that will be used for a LONG LONG time.
If you are on the fence... buy it! If they don't use it when they are young as a walker, they will surely use it as a wagon to collect and move items as they get older!
Only plus of this item is that it doesn't flip over since its longer than most walkers.