|Model Name||Hammerhead Duo|
|Special Features||Lightweight, Volume-Control, Universal Phone Control|
|Mounting Hardware||Three Silcone Tips|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Microphone Technology||Mono, Stereo|
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Item model number||RZ12-03030100-R3U1|
|Product Dimensions||132.08 x 3.51 x 2.21 cm; 80 Grams|
Razer Hammerhead Duo Wired Earbuds: Custom-Tuned Dual-Driver Technology - In-Line Mic Mute Switch - Aluminum Frame - Braided Cable - 3.5mm Headphone Jack - Nintendo Switch Edition, Black
|Price:||+ S$7.53 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Immersive, full-range audio: custom-tuned dual driver technology provides deeper bass and higher frequency detail for dynamic, superior Audio clarity on-the-go
- Secure in-ear fit & passive noise isolation: comes with 3 sizes of silicone tip replacements for achieving the best fit To improve comfort and outside noise reduction
- Convenient in-line mic controls: includes a built-in microphone and mute switch for in-game chat
- Plug & play 3.5mm headphone jack: compatible with most laptops and mobile smart phones
- Lightweight & durable construction: braided cables and an aluminum frame allows the Hammerhead duo earphones to survive the rigors of most daily use-cases
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Dual driver in-ear headphones
Dual driver technology for powerful full range audio
The combined dynamic and balanced armature drivers provide dynamic bass and high frequency for superior audio clarity. Experience truly immersive sound whenever you game on consoles.
Three silicone tip sizes to match all ear sizes comfortably
The Razer Hammerhead Duo for Consoles comes with 3 silicone tips in varying sizes to cater to all gamers. Achieve a comfortable and secure fit to experience powerful immersive audio when gaming.
Inline microphone for on-the-fly communication
Whether it’s communicating with teammates within multiplayer games or taking a call on the road, the Razer Hammerhead Duo's inline mic with mute switch keeps things convenient and fuss-free.
Aluminum Frame and Braided Cables For long - lasting durability
The in-ears are built from a solid aluminum frame, making it robust for daily use. The braided cables ensure you no longer stress over tangling cables.
Analog 3.5mm jack for cross-compatibility
The analog 3.5mm jack makes the Razer Hammerhead Duo the ideal cross-compatible in-ear headphone. It works perfectly with Nintendo Switch and mobile devices, serving all purposes on the go.
Dedicated carry case for convenient and portable storage
When not in use, simply store your Razer Hammerhead Duo in the dedicated carry case to keep them organized. No more cables cluttering your bags and pockets.
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The braided cable is nice and the audio quality is also very clean.
The two problems i am running into is that the volume control doesn't work with my computer. I can't change the volume from the built in controls. I would think that for a gaming company that would be a function but i may be wrong.
The other problem i am running into is that they aren't very comfortable. Because of the dual driver, the body is much larger and i tend to have to adjust the headphones to keep the part of the headphone that houses the driver from pressing into my ear. It can get pretty painful and annoying after extended use. I like the headphones i just really wish my ears didn't hurt after an hour of wearing these.
Anyway, beyond happy I gave these a chance!
I fiddled with these for a bit, testing the different size buds that are included (it's the usual small, med, and large)
Based on my brief experience with these, and keeping Amazon's features to rate (sound quality, noise cancellation, comfort) in mind, I'd rate this a fat ZERO (or, at least I would if there was that option). Here's why:
1) GENERAL USER EXPERIENCE: Just trying to change the buds out to test fit was a 5-minute struggle each time. They're held in place with a ring inside the bud itself that nestles into a groove that's cut out on the actual unit. The aluminum that Razer uses for these earbuds ARE nice! That's a plus.
However! They kept slipping out of my fingers every. time. I tried to switch the buds out.
(And I don't THINK I'm that incompetent.)
2) FIT: Whenever I did test fit, the earbuds either felt too large and would start straining my ears, or they were too small (even the medium buds didn't work, I guess I have weird ears) and would almost just hang there ready to fall out.
3) SOUND: Now, I'm no sound engineer, but the audio SEEMED ok. The problem here is that these buds wouldn't seal for the life of me. So, the bass didn't feel good and punchy. Instead, it felt like an upset 4-year old trying their hardest to punch my calf. The mids and highs were almost non-existent, like this thing wanted to whisper sweet nothings of music into my ears, but had performance anxiety.
4) PRICE: Bear in mind that these earbuds carry a $60 price tag. I compared these to a pair of older earbuds I had for a few years, the AKG: OEM Stereo Headphones. You can get these AKG's here on Amazon, for only $10. (Okay, it's $10.80 if you wanna be that guy) Anyway, the AKG's were lighter, sealed properly, and sounded much better than these Razer earbuds. I felt the bass caress me and lull me into the sweet abyss that is the wubs. Clear, though not vibrant, mids and the highs were present and accounted for.
Summary: You're better off getting audio peripherals elsewhere, possibly a company/brand that's actually touted to be all about audio first, anything else second. To be fair, I did only give these earbuds 30 minutes of my life, but I was very dissatisfied with what I received. I don't know if there's a "break-in" period for these, but why would there be such a thing in the first place? In any case, you're a grown-ass adult. You make your choice. Just know I made mine, and I won't make that same mistake.
My second issue was the quality of the cord's braiding. They wind it WAY too tight. I ended up having a small buldge in the braiding where the wire actually pushed itself through (insulation was still intact, though). I had to carefully snip the connecting braiding to relieve the pressure on the wire because it was so badly pinched.
This product NEVER LEFT MY DESTOP PC, I'd hate to see what kind of lifespan you'd get from using this with a phone or laptop having to store it away every time you're done with it.