Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ S$8.42 delivery
Razer Sphex V2 - Ultra Thin Polycarbonate Professional-Grade Gaming Mouse Mat - Non-Slip Adhesive Base
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Razer Sphex V2's ultra-thin form factor combined with the improved adhesive base, makes it perfect for those who prefer an unobtrusive gaming experience
- Developed to enhance your mouse performance, the Razer Sphex V2 is designed to bring out the best in both optical and laser sensors, and is optimized for both speed and control gameplay
- The extra durable polycarbonate surface of the Razer Sphex V2 is lab tested to have ultra-high impact, rip, and tear strength through intense gaming sessions and tournaments
- Innovative adhesive enables you to attach and remove it easily; making it the perfect companion anywhere you go
- Looking for a more portable option? Try out the Razer Sphex Mini for a mouse mat that delivers professional-grade performance while helping you maximize your desk space
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Razer Sphex V2 - Gaming Mouse Mat - Low Profile Gaming.
For Gamers. By Gamers. It's not just a tagline. It's a mission. It's exactly what drives Razer to create products which constantly tilt the competition in your favor. From behind the drawing board all the way to the tournament stage, each step is controlled by the undeniable desire for all gamers - to always win.
Razer Sphex V2
Ultra-thin gaming mat
Designed to give gamers a seamless desktop experience, the Razer Sphex V2 is the ultra-thin gaming mat which delivers high tracking quality for both laser and optical gaming mice. Made from extra durable polycarbonate with an improved adhesive base, this mouse mat stays in top condition and firmly in place even through really intense play, so you have the peace of mind to zero in on your game.
- Ultra-thin 0.5 mm / 0.02 in surface
- Excellent tracking quality for both laser and optical mice
- Extra durable polycarbonate finish
- Approximate size : 355 mm / 14 in (Length) x 254 mm / 10 in (Width) x 0.5 mm / 0.02 in (Height)
- Approximate weight: 51 g / 0.11 lb
Ultra-thin 0.5 mm / 0.02 in form factor
For a seamless desktop experience.
Designed for the gamer who wants zero elevation from their desk, the Razer Sphex V2 measures at less than half a millimeter thin. This ultra-thin form factor, combined with the improved adhesive base, makes it perfect for those who prefer an unobtrusive gaming experience.
Sensor optimized gaming surface
Engineered for both laser and optical sensors.
Developed to enhance your mouse performance, the Razer Sphex V2 is designed to bring out the best in both optical and laser sensors, and is optimized for both speed and control gameplay.
Extra durable polycarbonate finish
Designed for maximum durability.
The extra durable polycarbonate surface of the Razer Sphex V2 is lab tested to have ultra-high impact, rip, and tear strength. This incredible toughness will always deliver through intense training sessions and tournaments.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I was expecting that little .25 CM rubber mat with the canvas-y, cloth type cover that had been glued to it?
Nope, not this. Its a paper-thin, yet highly durable ?plastic?
And it is super slick. No drag or resistance AT ALL. I had to lower all my settings to adjust, but it works like a charm.
If you have the Razer Synapse thingy, there is an option to Calibrate your mouse to this mousepad, and it made a pretty significant difference.
I would legit reccommend this to anybody who plays any kind of Shooter. It allows you to raise your accuracy without having to rip your shoulder out of socket to look left and right
The only reason I'm knocking off a star is because of the little cloth logo tag attached to the corner. For touting itself as a perfectly flat, low-profile mouse pad, it sure doesn't make sense to have your mouse clunk against that tag when trying to line up a headshot only to throw your aim off completely. I find if I flip the mousepad upside down so the tag is in the top right, I don't bump into it as much - or you could just cut it off but that's like, way too ambitious of a project for me to tackle. The scissors are all the way in the kitchen.
Also, it's so thin i feel like my mouse is directly on my desk.
The colors are way darker than on the pictures which gives it a more classy look instead of a bright gamer look-at-my-geek-setup one.
Extremely satisfied customer here.
EDIT: It's been about 1 year and 1 month since i bought the pad. Still here, still doing it's job, no defect whatsoever. I clean it up once in a while and it looks like i just bought it. Can't see myself using any other kind of mats. Ultra-thin super-slidy is the way to go.