|Item Height||8.2 centimetres|
|Item Width||41 millimetres|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item model number||M902|
|Product Dimensions||12.25 x 4.1 x 8.2 cm; 160 Grams|
Redragon M902 PC Gaming Mouse with Side Buttons, RGB Backlit, USB Wired, Weight Tuning Set, High Precision Sensor 12400 DPI, Samsara Mouse for Windows PC FPS Games - [Black]
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WIRED USB GAMING MOUSE; built for PC Gamers - Ergonomic Redragon M902-RGB "Samsara" RGB Backlit Gaming Mouse (500/1000/2000/3000/6200 DPI) 12400 DPI via Software, 30G acceleration. User adjustable Poling Rate 125Hz /250Hz /500Hz /1000Hz. The High-Precision Sensor delivers Pinpoint Accuracy while the Gaming Grade Micro Switches have a rated Lifetime of 5 Million Clicks to ensure longevity, greater durability and extreme responsiveness
- RGB BACKLIGHT PC GAMING MOUSE WITH DEDICATED FIRE BUTTON; Total 15 Buttons of which 13 Buttons are user programmable. Deidacted Profiles each with distinct LED color option for quick identification. The Mouse offers 16 million RGB LED color options, Rainbow Mode, Wave, Speed and Breathing Effects. (Backlight can be disabled) The Redragon M902-RGB Gaming Mouse offers you total personalization
- ERGONOMIC AMBIDEXTROUS GAMER MOUSE; The ergonomic ambidextrous shape of the Redragon M902-RGB PC Gaming Mouse fits naturally for left and right-handed users, reduces stress while delivering superior productivity and efficiency. Giving eSports Pros an extremely comfortable gaming experience during extended gaming sessions like league of legends, steam, Fortnite, PUGB, Overwatch, Call of Duty and other FPS Games
- HIGH-END PC GAMING MOUSE FEATURES; The Redragon M902-RGB Mouse features; Textured Anti-Skid Scroll Wheel, Durable smooth TEFLON feet pads for ultimate gaming control. 2.4g x 8 pieces Weight Tuning Set. The Mouse works great with Redragon Gaming Keyboards. Comes with 6 foot, 3mm strong high-speed braided fiber cable and a gold-plated corrosion free USB connector for a reliable connection
- PC GAMING MOUSE COMPATIBILITY: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP, Limited Mac OS support. Works well with all major Computers Brands and Gaming PCs and Keyboards MSI, Dell, Corsair, Alienware, Razer, Logitech, Asus and others
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Redragon M902-RGB SAMSARA High-Precision Programmable RGB Backlit Gaming Mouse
The Redragon M902 is superbly designed highly customizable USB wired gaming mouse. The mouse is designed for eSports Gaming Pros who demand the very best performance. The Gaming Mouse features an ergonomic design and offers smooth and precise movements due its high precision sensor and perfectly weight balanced base which can be further adjusted through the included weight tuning set.
Ideal for FPS gaming, the Redragon SAMSARA features a 12400 DPI optical gaming sensor with advanced tracking and high-speed motion detection for precise control. Offering on-the-fly DPI and profile switching so you always make the right moves and can focus on your game play.
* Ergonomic Ambidextrous Design
* 13 optimized programmable buttons (Total 15 buttons)
* Textured Anti-skid Scroll Wheel
* up to 12400 DPI via optional software (500/1000/2000/3000/6200 DPI)
* Multiple RGB Color Modes, Lighting, Speed, Brightness and Breathing Effects
* 30g acceleration
* 2.4gx8 pieces weight tuning set
* Durable smooth TEFLON feet pads
* 6 foot, 3mm b high-speed braided fiber cable and with magnet low pass filter to reduce electromagnetic interference
* Gold-plated corrosion free USB connector for a reliable connection
* Product dimensions 4.83x3.2x1.65 in, Product weight: 5.88oz
* System Requirements PC with USB port Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP
* Supports Plug & Play plus additional software download, available at http://redragonusa.com/downloads
M902-RGB Samsara Gaming Mouse
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
So when I first got the mouse it seemed to function OK. Massive problems arose as soon as I got to setting up the side buttons. I found that anything assigned to buttons 10 or 13 would activate if either is pressed. As an example, I have 10 set as 3 and 13 set as 6. I press either 10 or 13, I get a 3 and a 6(36 or 63 as tested in notepad). Also, disabling either in software actually disabled both.
To add to the strangeness, the problem was temporarily cured by turning off the effects lighting. So with no lights on the mouse buttons worked correctly. This solution held for a couple weeks, but as of tonight the issue is back regardless of whether the lights are on or off. To make it worse, both setting buttons on the bottom mouse will now only function if the software GUI is open. Tried unplugging/re plugging as well as a fresh software install. It's fail.
I will be returning this as soon as I get a more reliable replacement.
Even though it is product from China, but it is a way better than other famous branded mouse, which is impressing.
Here is my pro and con with this mouse, also pay attention to my tips at the end, because that is related to some of the negative reviews here.
- Durable : I am a heavy PC user, I use my PC every day. I used to use mouse from "famous branded", and they always have some quality problem with left button after a year or two. Compared to them, this mouse is pretty durable.
- Big Keys : I want mouse with a lot of button, but I have a fat thumb. So the other mouse in the market with a lot of side keys are actually a painful to use. Even though this mouse only have few keys on the side and few of them on the top, but they are big enough to not make any mistake.
- Look : Honestly, it does look like a cheap plastic because of the matte finish. Specially the red plastic at the bottom look very cheap. But, who cares. It is tool not something for show off.
- Software : The software itself is excellent. Lightweight and do it job. But you really have to install what they gave you (the tiny CD, Not the software from their own website!! ). That is the only reliable software you can use for this mouse. For more info, I will talk about that in my tips.
- Hard to access Keys : This mouse have 13 keys, but not all of them are easy to access. My hand is about 7 inches, my thumb is about 2.5 inches, and my fingers are about 3-3.5 inches and I have trouble to access to these keys :
- Red key on the left of left button : I can reach it, but it only for any non-urgent use. If you have to click left key, you will have hard time to use this button at the same time.
- Two keys on the right of the middle scroller : These keys are hard to use. In my case, I have a hard time to bend my middle finger to press these 2 keys.
- Front two keys on the side : There are 5 keys on the side, 3 keys that toward you (the back of the mouse) are easy to click, since you don't have to move your thumb to click it. But the two keys in the front is hard to reach.
In my opinion, there are no perfect hand can use all of these keys easily.
So, think though before how to program your mouse with the software.
Myself, when I play action games, I use these hard to access keys for non-battle command.
And use easy to access keys for skill or battle related command.
Keep the CD come with it in a safe place, and make sure you use it for the mouse.
This mouse is SAMSARA. Not SAMSARA 2.
If you download the software from the official site, you will get the one for SAMSARA 2, which is the upgrade version of this one.
Even though they look the same, but the SAMSARA 2 software won't work for this mouse.
That is the reason why some people with negative review about the keys problem.
I don't think they have the software for SAMSARA online anymore, so keep your CD in the safe place.
In case of losing the CD, it is better to create a ISO file of the disk.
The disk itself is 14MB, very small. You can use ImgBurn or whatever to create ISO file of the disk and save it in USB drive for the future.
5 Button setup on the side is great for gripping to move the mouse without pressing a button. All 5 buttons are easy to identify and use while gaming.
The sensitivity is good on this mouse, and with today's sensitivities being soo high, it will perform as expected.
The feel of the mouse is excellent.
My 1 suggestion to the users (and inversely to Redragon to fix). Turn off the lighting for the mouse except the scroll wheel. It is a rainbow color of annoying by default, but can be easily enough turned off leaving only red for the mouse wheel.