- DURABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIAL: These sneakers feature open mesh upper for lightweight breathability with textile overlays for abrasion resistance
- EFFICIENT FOOT SUPPORT: These stylish trainers with injection-molded EVA midsole cradle for stability and cushioning; RopePro carbon rubber tech and molded toecap for durability and protection
- COMFORTABLE AND STURDY DESIGN: This footwear with low-cut design provides ankle mobility; Low-profile, anatomical shape with asymmetrical lacing for fit and natural foot movement
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE SPORT SHOES: Full-foot rubber FINN-patterned outsole for increased surface area and traction; Ideal for lifts, plyos, and rope climbs, and workouts
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
If you like functional fitness training, this reebok ros workout update will be your new favorite training partner. The anatomical shape cradles feet with support while letting them move and flex for better balance. Meanwhile, the underfoot cushion is engineered for the impact control you need during hard workouts.
- Product Dimensions : 29.21 x 11.43 x 19.05 cm; 252.31 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Reebok
- ASIN : B073XB4F65
- Item model number : CN0967
- Department : Mens
- Customer reviews:
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 6 January 2017
Positives - durable, comfortable wide toebox, stable platform for high rep lifting
Negatives - suitable for only short runs (sub 1 mile), needs a toe guard, laces are to long and skinny