|Manufacturer||Doodle Hog LLC|
|Brand||Dab and Dot Markers|
|Size||Refillable Watercolor Brush|
|Manufacturer Part Number||DD-022|
Doodle HOG 6 Piece Refillable Watercolor Brush Pen Set with Ultra Flex Tips and Dynamic Pinch Grip moisten Feature for Watercolor Brushes Artists on-The-go! Watercolor Paint Pens for Painting Markers
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 6 PREMIUM WATERCOLOR BRUSH PENS - We know the brush is just as important as the paint, so we include a range of water brush pens! The set includes 3 pointed tip (3mm, 4mm, 5mm) and 3 flat tip (4mm, 7mm, 10mm) watercolor brush pens. This way, you have the tools to create broad strokes, intricate details, and everything in between.
- DYNAMIC WATERCOLOR BRUSH TOOL - Versatility in your watercolor brushes is key. The easy pinch grip allows you to comfortably control the water flow when painting. You can create fine line details, blend colors together, or paint boldly for endless watercolor paint possibilities!
- FLEX YOUR CREATIVITY - Each water brush pen has an ultra flex tip to consistently give you precision control when working on watercolor projects like sketchbooks, coloring books, wall art, cards, and more. The resilient nylon tips hold their shape and stay sharp through continued use.
- WATERCOLOR ANYWHERE YOU GO - You never know when the creative mood will strike. Watercolor Brush Pens are light and portable so they’re perfect for artists on-the-go. The refillable brushes can be quickly set-up and refilled anywhere that you're inspired.
- CLEANS UP IN A SPLASH - No artist looks forward to the cleanup even with watercolor paints! Our watercolor brushes are simple and fast to clean, just rinse with water.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
will add later
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 6 September 2020
A couple cautions with these: the widest couple of brushes are great for washes in large areas, but if you're using half pans, they're going to be a little too large. Use a small brush to make your wash in your palette, and apply it with the larger brush. The other thing is that when squeezing water through to clean the bristles, make sure you are squeezing the water until it drips off the brush and onto a towel/tissue/paper, etc. If you just soak the bristles without following through and squeezing everything out, the now-pigmented water will be sucked back into the water reservoir in the brush handle, and your water will be tinted (possibly affecting the next color you use).
I love these brushes and how easy they make it to paint at a moment's notice. The caps screw on tight, so I can load them up and have them ready to go. They're easy to work with and while I am not artistic at all, I find I can accomplish some pretty decent gradients and fine line details with them. If you're starting out with watercolor or just want to have some quick plein air sessions without messing with jars and lots of traditional brushes, give these a try.