|Item model number||PG6170|
|Product Dimensions||9.21 x 16.19 x 23.5 cm; 430.91 g|
Remington PG6170 Crafter trim & Detail Kit, Men's Groomer, Beard Trimmer with Titanium-Coated Blades (12Piece), Copper
|Price:||(S$81.60 / count) + S$14.78 Delivery|
- 19 length and style settings - Trim it all. This 12-piece kit includes a full size trimer, a detail shaver, nose and ear hair trimmer, detail trimmer, and 10-length adjustable comb, and 5 snap on combs along with a zip-up storage bag.
- Max lithium Power - up to 180 minutes of cordless runtime with every full charge.
- Titanium coated blades - tough enough for Ya? The precision-cut blades are coated in titanium 3x stronger for long-lasting bearding perfection.
- Wetech 100% waterproof - This trimmer is 100% waterproof, so you can trim anywhere wet or dry, even in the shower if T your style. Plus, it’s incredibly easy to clean.
- Turbo mode - got a thick beard? This is the power Boost you need to style with speed and precision.
Amazon International Store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The crafter is for particular guys. It's the Remington Beard Boss trim and detail kit, and it gives you total control of your look. With up to 180 minutes of cordless runtime (that’s three hours), you get months of powerful trimming before a recharge is needed. The crafter is 100% waterproof for comfortable grooming in the shower and for easy cleaning. Plus, Turbo mode lets you power through even the thickest hair in no time. Kit includes: Full size trimmer, detail trimmer, foil shaver, nose and ear Trimmer, 5 Beard and stubble combs, adjustable haircut comb, and travel pouch. For the exact look you desire, use the crafter. Compared to Remington Stainless Steel blades.
Remington PG6170 The Crafter: Beard Boss Style and Detail Kit - Copper Edition
The Crafter is for particular guys. It’s the Remington Beard Boss Style and Detail Kit, and it gives you total control of your look. With 180 minutes of cordless runtime (that’s THREE HOURS), you get months of powerful trimming before a recharge is needed. The Crafter is 100% waterproof for comfortable grooming in the shower and for easy cleaning. Plus, turbo mode lets you power through even the thickest hair in no time. And with a wide range of included accessories, you’ll be able to trim your goatee, your mustache, and so much more. This special Copper Edition kit features a premium finish and exclusive materials to deliver the ultimate shaving experience. For the exact look you desire, use The Crafter.
This exceptional groomer features a premium finish and extra-tough trimming blades that deliver top performance.
Tough enough for ya? The precision-cut blades are coated in titanium to stay strong for long-term bearding perfection.
Nine lock-in trimming lengths offer the ultimate in versatility with the clip-on adjustable comb.
The power of lithium delivers 180 minutes of high performance cordless cutting, and a 5-minute quick charge saves you in a pinch, providing power for one full shave.
- Attachments: Foil Shaver, NE Trimmer, Adjustable Comb, Detail Trimmer
- Number of Combs: 6
- Number of Length Settings: 9
- Power Source: Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Storage: Storage Bag
- Voltage: Worldwide
- Warranty: 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, 2-Year Limited
- Washable: 100% Waterproof
What is Beard Boss?
Remington’s Beard Boss line is for the most style-conscious men. Premium beard trimmers made out of the finest materials put you in control of your expertly crafted look.
The Crafter is 100% waterproof, so you can trim up in the shower if that’s your style. Plus, it’s incredibly easy to clean.
Trim it all. This 11-piece kit includes a mini foil shaver, nose and ear hair trimmer, detail trimmer, and six guide combs along with a zip-up storage bag.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
* Battery life far beyond anything else I've tried - lasts several weeks of daily use, always on high speed. And charges very quickly!
* It shaves well - never any nicks but shaves close, for a trimmer, and compact, easy to get to where I need.
* Nifty attachments - nose and ear trimmer design is really good, works well. I haven't tried the foil head, curious about that.
* I found a simple arrangement that gets the length I want for my partial beard, but there's a lot of options including an adjustable head if you need.
* Compact - easy to include in my travel kit, even with charging cord (which I usually don't need).
* Seems kinda bullet-proof simple. The blade assembly doesn't have space to gather residue, so little or no cleaning is required.
The general quality of operation together with the extreme run between charging, topped off with the compactness and generally fine design and accessories makes it a real win, and this an unreserved recommendation.
- has smaller heads with more of an angle; this is nice because it makes doing details easier.
- has an LED which flashes when your battery is low.
- has a turbo mode if you press the on switch again. Turbo mode is not a gimmick. Usually first I shave with the main head, and then Turbo mode over everything once to make sure everything is clean shaven. When the blade is cutting at such a high rpm it makes it glide noticeably smoother across the skin.
- cuts closer to the skin with the main head. This could be because I used the PG6025 for a long time which made it dull over time, but I feel The Crafter simply does a better job of shaving.
- has attachment points with a larger diameter, making them more snug when you switch a head.
- makes less noise. It still makes noise, just less.
- has a longer battery life.
- is heavier. This isn’t a positive or negative thing to me, just something I noticed.
Because I normally maintain some sort of facial hair style, my most used head is the detail trimmer. The only thing I liked more about the PG6025 is the elongated shape of the detail trimmer is much better in my opinion; it’s a bit easier than The Crafter’s detail trimmer.
** UPDATE **
I have been using this now for 2 weeks. The battery lasts a long time, and the motor has plenty of power. The real difference is the quality of the blades, which are excellent. I am very impressed with this trimmer. Compared with the past couple that I've owed, this is a pleasure to use, and the results are noticeably better.
However, it appears that there's a problem with the ON/OFF button.
The trimmer stays on and I have no control over it, even though I'm pressing the ON/OFF button to turn it off.
It took me about 5 minutes of pressing the button randomly for the trimmer to finally turn off.
First use, problems already. Don't buy it. Will update my comment if customer service ends up fixing this.
PS: as I was writing this review, the trimmer started working on its own, without me pressing the button.