|Item model number||FBA_HIGT1400|
|Product Dimensions||12.7 x 12.7 x 10.21 cm; 322.05 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ S$15.67 delivery
Hiware Glass Teapot Kettle with Infuser, Removable Tea Strainer, 45oz Large Microwavable and Stovetop Safe Tea Maker, Blooming & Loose Leaf Tea Pot Set
- HANDCRAFTED TEAPOT: Introducing the elegant and stylish, handcrafted heat resistant glass teapot that is designed both for everyday use as well as special occasions. For tea lovers everywhere, this sleek teapot with a modern designed brews enough for approximately 4 to 5 cups, with a non-drip spout and ergonomically designed handle giving you a safe, sturdy grip, this teapot is a must have item for every tea party that you host.
- REMOVEABLE FINE MESH TEA INFUSER: The Hiware Glass Teapot boasts a high- grade 18/10 Mesh Tea leaf Infuser, which allows you to use loose teas, flowering teas or blooming teas, and helps effectively and efficiently diffuse your tea for a great taste. Lid can be used without the infuser, when the household teabags are being used.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: We only use the highest quality materials to craft our Hiware Glass Teapot to give you the perfect brew for your daily caffeine hit (45 oz. size container). Crafted Borosilicate glass body has been optimized to be more thicker. Its unbeatable durability, combined with the stylish stainless steel, make this teapot an elegant item, perfect for any occasion.
- EASY TO USE: It can be used on your stove top or in your microwave, and it's dishwasher safe, so it's great for preparing tea and easy to clean up afterwards. To reheat your tea, simply place it over an open flame or on your electric hob, and it's even suitable to leave in your fridge for creating a custom cold brew! This sturdy, durable Glass Teapot is beautiful in appearance, and user-friendly in design.
- RISK-FREE PURCHASE- We are committed to providing products that guarantee quality and safety for our customers. Therefore, we are sure of the durability, ease of use and efficiency this teapot provides. Which is why each purchase comes with a 2 year warranty. So, if at any point you are not happy with our product, contact us directly so that we can make it right.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
High Quality Materials Meet Elegant Design
Hiware is a professional home product supplier, focuses on supplying all kinds of quality, stylish and attractive items to help improve customers' high quality life, devotes to improving customers' on-line shopping experience.
This generously sized glass teapot is composed of Borosilicate glass which tends to be stronger and more heat resistant than conventional glassware, yet appears more delicate with an air of sophistication.
Hot tea has a long history of social and ceremonial use in many civilizations, and the glass tea pot is a pleasant way to enhance the enjoyment of brewed tea. The glass tea pot, unlike its opaque counterparts, allows the tea drinker the simple pleasures of watching dried tea leaves dancing as they release their flavor into the water, or the fascination of watching blooming tea balls unfurl their beautiful display of color. The glass tea pot, however, is more fragile than other tea pots and requires some care to ensure the safety of both the pot and the tea drinker
A transparent glass teapot to show off the beautiful color of your tea, you can see the boiling tea directly, also an excellent vessel to display the blossoming of art tea when the infuser is removed, very interesting
Brewing up your favorite tea just got a whole lot easier with this Microwavable and Stovetop Safe glass teapot. The high-quality ultra fine mesh infuser will never rust and allows your tea leaves to steep
45oz,Large enough for brewing 4-5 cups of tea
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Pros: The pot arrived in perfect condition and looked exactly as described. The metal rim is well made and fits snugly into the top of the glass pot. The removable infuser fits snugly into the rim and prevents any tea from entering the glass pot during brewing. The lid fits snugly into the metal rim. The glass pot holds about 6 cups. I do not ever heat the glass pot directly despite being told that it is microwave safe and neither do I try to heat the pot on the stove-top. Rather I heat the water in a Pyrex measuring cup and pour the boiling water into the top of the assembled pre-warmed Teapot.
I had the pleasure of living in England many years ago and developed a discriminating taste for excellent tea. This pot using the method described
above makes wonderful tea that is up to my rather high standards. I am using Ahmad Tea Special Blend or Ahmad Tea of London : Ceylon Tea both purchased on Amazon. Wow! Now this is real tea that reminds me of London.
Overall I would like to give this Teapot a 6 star rating for its overall precision construction, looks and functionality , but likely some of the credit has to go to the Ahmad Tea I'm using, so 5 stars will have be enough.
Cons: The glass teapot is indeed thin (not super thin) and likely fragile. To counter this I am extremely careful when washing. As stated, I also heat the water separately and always rinse the pot with hot tap water before filling with boiling water from the microwave so as to not take the chance on shocking the glass pot. I always wash the glass pot by itself and never allow it to come in contact with my metal sink. Once in a while I do put in in the dish washer. When hand washing I always hold one of my hands under under the glass pot to keep it from bumping any hard surface. I am always careful when lifting or re-replacing the pot onto the counter top.