|Package dimensions||17.27 x 14.22 x 5.08 cm; 181 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Replacement Parts Compatible with eufy RoboVac 11S RoboVac 30 RoboVac 30C RoboVac 15C RoboVac 12 RoboVac 35C Accessory Kit, 16 Pack (8 Filters + 6 Side Brushes + 1 Primary Filters + 1 Rolling Brush)
Enhance your purchase
- Compatible with - This replacement parts accessory kit compatible with RoboVac 11S, RoboVac 30, RoboVac 30C, RoboVac 15C, RoboVac 12, RoboVac 35C robotic vacuum cleaner
- Package Includes - 1 Rolling Brush, 6 Hepa Filters, 6 Side Brushes,1 Primary Filter,1 Cleaning Tool. Suggest that change replacement parts of robotic cleaner every 2~3 months to keep the vacuum cleaner working with high-performance
- Easy to Replace - Snap into place for quick and effortless routine replacement, effectively helps the robot vacuum cleaner to clean the floor.
- Tips - If the side brushes bent due to shipping, recover them by simply soaking with warm water (about 80 ℃) for several minutes to recover. It will no affect to quality and performance
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - For any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact us directly to get replacement or refund.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Replacement Parts Compatible with Eufy RoboVac 11S /RoboVac 30 /RoboVac 30C /RoboVac 15C /RoboVac 12/RoboVac 35C
Includes 8 Filters + 6 Side Brushes + 1 Primary Filters + 1 Rolling Brush
How to replace your filter:
1.Press release button on dust collector and pull it out.
2.Open filter door and remove old filter unit.
3.Install new filter unit and close filter door.(Make sure the black sponge filter on the bottom )
4.Insert it in dust collector to be locked into place.
How to replace your side brush :
1.Turn RoboVac over to access side brushes.
2.Use two hands to remove old side brushes.
3.Pull firmly on bristles to remove.
4.Push down on new side brushes to get it snapped into place.
How to replace the rolling brush :
1.Push release tabs to remove brush guard.
2.Firmly grip old rolling brush and lift to remove.
3.Properly align end tabs of new rolling brush with slots to install.
4.Replace brush guard and push to snap into place.
Tips and skills:
1.Please clean the filter frequently, and replace the brush, filter every 2-3 months(depending on using frequency) to keep your vacuum cleaner working
2.If the side brushes is bent due to shipping, recover them by simply soaking them in warm water for several minutes.
Note:Any use of the Eufy RoboVac brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
For that reason alone I’m giving 3 star rating.
Super nice quality just like the originals. I love having extras on hand.
The rectangle, plastic, three windowed insert was missing. Please send.